Semantic Brandbuilding – How to become a recognizable Brand!
Search engines and also the way people search are almost changing. Voice-Search and Mobile-Interfaces
come into the game of search-marketing. The only way to cope with this is to become a serious authority in a
specific field. It is all about being real and valuable. According to my friends Eric Enge and David Amerland
search-marketers have to structure their whole digital-marketing-strategy around the following paradigmas:
▪ Make crystal clear who you really are and what you do!
▪ Make clear how you do it and why it makes sense for others!
▪ Play an active role in our community!
▪ Produce helpful high-quality-content which engages people!
▪ Earn links and social shares from people, relevant influencers and
▪ Respond to relevant questions in our costumer community!
▪ Always keep in mind to do something meaningful, relevant and
▪ Answer possible user questions!
▪ Keep an eye on important issues and developments in our industry!
▪ Blog about stuff that really matters to your clients!
=> Be as real as you can in all your online-activities – this forms your unique entity-identity! Semantic-
Search-technologies and the rise of artificial intelligence require a sustainable online- marketing-approach:
Onpage Offpage Real People / Social-Community
- Make a responsive
website with a clear
- Offer the highest user-
- Do a widespread
- Link out to other
- Provide kick ass
- Make clear for what
- Answer all possible
- Provide clear
- Create a holistic-
architecture that fits the
needs of users!
- Speed up your website
as much as possible!
- Your technical SEO
must be state of the art!
- Use multiple media-
formats for a higher
- Declare your USP and
make clear what makes
- Earn relevant brand-
mentions and co-
- Make sure that relevant
media-sources and blogs
are talking about you!
- Discuss with brand-
leaders and opinon-
- Show your brand-
expertise to real users on
- Provide relevant
content which produces
likes and shares!
- Be active in your local-
- Make sure that the
right people talk about
you and vistit your
- Engage with users and give a away some
knowledge! - Make people following you!
- Provide helpful information and offer a great
service with an assume support!
- Get the right content in front of the right persons!
- Always add something personal which makes your
- Inform all our circumstances and real life
community about who you are and what you do!
- Engage in social projects! - Give something of
value back to the world!
- Do Storytelling and not advertising!
- Make customers not sales!
Mag. Wolfgang Jagsch - Semantic Copywriter – www.texter-linz.at