Quick.We’ve known these element of TM process. And they can still be used.All we need to do is to align them with the programme mgmt.
Align back office to support gip
Align Back Office tosupport GIP
Front office strategies of GIPSegment Intensive Up-sell in Supporting Right S&D base Quality theMarket Product Channel Delivery Sales segments Right Right Tracking & People Time Evaluation Method
Back office elements of AIESEC Peace and fulfilment of humankind’s potential AIESEC 2015 Experiences Delivery (MoS) Talent Capacity (TMP/TLP/LCD Infrastructure Customers & Finance and Governance & Management Partners (Planning)Brand Legal IT & ) AIESEC Way & BHAG
The relationship of front office andback office Back office Front office Key Program
If 1000 IT GIP is a project, itdefinitely has the involvement fromback office and front office. And itneeds a project manager for all frontoffice and back office activities.
Only if different parts of the projectplan is reflected in differentindividuals’ plan, it will be trackedand it will happen
ICX plan Strategy Initiatives Action steps DDL Respo Call to XXL 11.11. VP ICX ..... UO ..... Segment contact signed 12.12. VP ICX Outsourcing make timeline of events with VP Com 10.11. VP ICX Events divide people particpating in events 11.11. VP ICX preperae promotion materials with VP Com 12.11. VP ICX ER/BD/CR plan Strategy Initiatives Action steps DDL Respo Call to PWC 11.11. VP BD Partnership of ..... segment .....Segment Outsourcing contact signed 12.12. VP BD call to .... 10.11. VP BD Partnership of partner found 11.11. VP BD sellers education delivered 12.11. VP BD TM plan Strategy Initiatives Action steps DDL Respo Meeting with ICX about team JD and flow 11.11. VP TM Team JD and ..... flow reviewed .....Segment Outsourcing structure of team planned 12.12. VP TM Education of Meeting with ICX about needed national education 10.11. VP TM segment Plan of national education done 11.11. VP TM delivered Education delivered 12.11. VP TM
Does your talent managementprojects tackle the top needs ofyour organization?
DefinitionProgram Business Global & Principles Model Driver Condition Talent Talent Talent Planning Selection Marketing Talent Capacity &Process Talent Quality Talent Talent Experience Education & Allocation Induction Training Performance Transition Coaching Assessment Talent Tracking & pipeline R&R mgmt.
What is your bottleneck in GIP?What is the role of talentmanagement?
2. Talent Capacity with GIP Poor Sales Capacityb. Align thebottlenecks of GIPwith talent Wrong product/ Quality of Longmanagement Wrong GIP deliveryresponsible Customers Retention of Customers
2. Talent Capacity with GIP Seller recruitment and development Projectb. Define a few joint GIP Education based onprojects to tackle the needstop needs fromprogram Recruitment/structure for Sub product (example: IT) …
With OD: How to create and capitalizedour channels for strategy delivery?
With Expansion: How can we betteralign expansion strategy with bothorganization development also businessstrategy?
3. Organization Developmentwith GIP Other Coaching Specialized Education … System Unit Space
3. Organization Developmentwith GIPa. Coaching system Program base coaching Allocate coach based on program strategic focus Make sure coaching visit calendar supports operation calendar(ensure time in office to work after visit/conference, align visit with growth strategy delivery) Set concrete goal and track result of coach visit
3. Organization Developmentwith GIPb. Other education spaceCreate other education space for strategydelivery: Function strategy meeting Virtual education space Knowledge management center
3. Organization Developmentwith GIPc. Specialized UnitGeographic expansion can be a critical reason forsuccess Develop expansion plan considering specialized unit of only GIP Pilot with mature LC for expanding to other universities Set HR and structure to support specialized unit growth