Guidelines to keep customers coming back on your magento ecommerce store
Guidelines to keep customerscoming back on your MagentoEcommerce Store
Repeat customers on ecommerce store are the vital thing in order to achievesuccess. Mentioned are the some guidelines in this presentation will help you tokeep your customers coming back again and visit your ecommerce store again.
1. Use of attractive product imagesAllowing your customers to view product images with zooming facilities isessential. Generally, in ecommerce website, offering good quality images ofproducts gives customer a confident to buy from you. It is best practice todisplay the product images from different angles. Make use of quality image souser can exactly know what they are going to buy.
2. Win trustCustomers are more likely to buy products online from their credit cards. Letthem feel that you have implemented safe and secure payment gatewaysservice in your ecommerce store by showing their logos on your store. They alsowant to feel secure regarding their personal information that will not be sold toanyone else. Increase users trust by having visible security measures in place,such as SSL and digital certificates.
3. Connect your users on social mediaMake use of social channels in your store so they can share their purchasedwithin their friend circle. With the use of social media, you can connect withyour customers and update them with the latest added products and services inyour store. This will smoothly push them to revisit your site and buy from youagain.
4. Give rewardsIt is a proven technique for enticing your customers and keeps them comingback on your store. Give reward to the customers who buy products above theparticular decided amount. Encourage them with the discount coupons andsurprise gifts. This will increase curiosity about the next surprise as well aschances to getting more customers on your store.
5. Follow upInformation from legitimate research firm shows that, combining two or threefollow-up email to the customers who don’t have completed the check-outprocess, an ecommerce store can capture approximately 46% of customersback. As it is not an easy process, you can follow the tips to reduce shoppingcart abandonments and essential things to consider when creating cartabandonments emails.
6. Keeping low shipping charges or freeA key bugbear for almost all online shoppers is shipping charge. Let your buyershow the shipping cost before they reach to check-out page is one of the bestpractices ever. By keeping shipping charges low or free – you are more likely tokeep your customers happy and create path to keep them coming back and buyfrom you again.
If you are looking for a Magento website quote or an experience Magentodevelopment company please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org