from organizations or
sectors to place &
train/train & place
In depth analysis of
and on the job
exposure that are
at critical occupations
Sourcing Assessing Training Deploying
ools Framework Online Courses
Starting from blue
collar positions in
ending with niche IT
and C level roles in
A wide network of
vacancies across a
myriad of industries.
Enablement Empowerment Employment
• Retrenchment exercise
• Phased approach to career agility and
• Delivered workshops for line
managers and supervisors to support
their affected staff
• Workshops were conducted for
affected staff too
• The organisation reduced redundancy
and outplacement costs by 50%.
• Client decided to move its logistic
function to another country
• One employee decided to upskill to
become a certified SAP professional.
• Right Management guided and
coached the candidate
• After completing all the SAP training
modules in our online portal she got the
• Recruitment drive but challenged
with spiking costs
• Intensive IT & Soft Skills training for
• Proactively building talent
pipeline/bench to continuously meet
• Reduced cost of hire and balances
overall overhead cost
Project/On the Job
KOK SU YIN
Head of Office & IT
Initially joined as a trainee for RTDM and later evolved to administer the programme. She planned
and organised 8 Cohorts and after 6 months, applied for a vacancy for Administrative Executive
and was chosen. She was then promoted to Office Admin and PA to Country Manager. With gained
experiences and learnings she is right now the Head of Office & IT at ManpowerGroup Malaysia.
Willing to learn
Project/On the Job
MUHAMMAD RIZAL BIN RAFLES
Joined ManpowerGroup as a trainee and later was hired as an Executive in the Finance
Department. He later moved on to join his family business and play a key role in managing
financial position of their business. He told us:
“I have learnt new things that was never explored during my academic years which exposed
myself to real life working”
Initial role & Industry New role & Industry Income Impact
Trolley pusher | Manufact. Billing | BPO +25%
HR Mgmt. Head of HR | Banking Entrepreneur | Consulting
Management Sales Director | Manufact. GM | Insurance
MBA Prod. Head | Media Branch Mgr. | Recruitment
IT IT Manager | Banking IT Manager | Insurance
IT Database Lead | Banking Database Lead | Pharma
No change yet
An objective assessment that accurately measures an individual’s personality characteristics and individual motivations in order to predict on-the-job behaviors and
potential. Scientifically validated by nearly 6 decades of research, the Caliper Profile measures 22 robust traits and offers local norms for several countries.
CEF for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment is a guideline used to describe achievements of learners of foreign languages across Europe and, increasingly, in
other countries. It was put together by the Council of Europe as the main part of the project "Language Learning for European Citizenship" between 1989 and 1996. Its
main aim is to provide a method of learning, teaching and assessing which applies to all languages in Europe.
Common European Framework Assessment for English Skills
A science backed assessment innovated over 7 decades. Designed to help individuals understand more about themselves and the careers that hold the greatest potential
for satisfaction and fulfillment.
• LearnabilityQuotient: Organizations can leverage data to understand individual learning types and how to target and tailor development at an organizational level.
• DigiQuotient: Assesses a leader’s readiness to lead to and through a digital workforce transformation.
• SkillsInSight: Provides insight on an individual’s likelihood of success in any role by evaluating 3 key areas: likeability, ability and drive.
Short Free Assessments
An occupational-based assessment tool designed to enable CareerHarmony to provide its clients with a state-of-the-art psychometric measure of personality and ‘soft skill’
competencies. JPPI’s scales were designed to follow the Five-Factor Model (FFM), which is the most widely used and scientifically validated theoretical model of
personality assessment available.
Job Performance Personality Inventory (JPPI)
Short Assessments Birkman Caliper JPPI
Short Free Assessments
Individuals better understand their learning type, helping them take active approach to their career
progression Organizations can leverage data at an aggregate level to understand individual learning types
and how to target and tailor development at an organizational level.
Assesses a leader’s readiness to lead to and through a digital workforce transformation. It focuses on three
major categories of coachable capabilities: Dare to Lead, Accelerate Performance and Unleash Talent.
A 10-minute (38 question) assessment followed by a short cognitive game, provides insight on an individual’s
likelihood of success in any role by evaluating 3 key areas: likeability, ability and drive.
• 5,000 courses on topics that employees have told us they need most.
• Employees can access the platform through a handheld device
• Learn in the way that works best for you as we offer videos, virtual classrooms, simulations and so much
• From the latest business and leadership skills, to desktop applications and certifications.
• Continuous updates