Intra2 Report: Homepage review and benchmark (example)
prioritize the limited space
of the intranet homepage?
Review and benchmark by:
Review and benchmark
June 1st 2016
• Average homepage
• Homepage reviewed
• Your review and benchmark results
• How to get inspiration for improving your
• Your intranet homepage is
– The entry point to the entire intranet
– The first intranet page for all users
– The only intranet page for some users
• It’s therefore crucial how you prioritize
the limited space of this page
1. We have classified content on your intranet homepage
according to four basic purposes of an intranet
2. We have assessed the total area used for each
purpose and calculated the balance in percentage.
3. The result is presented in two graphs:
– A pie chart, showing the balance between
the four purposes on your intranet homepage.
– A bar chart, showing how your homepage
compares against an average homepage.
The scale shows percentage points.
The average intranet homepage*
* Pr. June 1st 2016. The numbers of intranets
used for calculating the average is 51.
Screenshot made 20xx.xx.xx. Screenshot is also accessible at
our password protected website: www.intra2.com <option>
Homepage review and benchmark
How to get inspiration for
improving your intranet homepage
• On our password protected website Intra2 you can get
inspiration from intranet homepages from more than 350
companies – mainly Scandinavian. Among these are 65
global companies with English intranets.
• In total, the website contains more than 5000 intranet
screenshots - covering areas as news, HR-information,
search, employee profiles, collaboration and workflows.
• In order to get access to Intra2, you have to share
screenshots from your own intranet.
• Read more and join at Intra2.com.