Get a free review and benchmark
How do you prioritize
the limited space of your
Review and benchmark by:
A unique way to get insight and inspiration
for a crucial part of your intranet
The intranet homepage is...
• The first page for all users
• The only page for some users
• The entry point to the entire intranet
• How do you prioritize the content on this
• How does your intranet meet your users?
How to use the outcomes
of the review and benchmark
• Use the report as basis for a discussion with your
– Does the homepage support the main purposes of our
– Does it offer what our users need?
– Is anything too dominating?
– Is anything under-represented?
How to get a free
review and benchmark
• Send a full screenshot of your intranet homepage to
• If needed, feel free to blur confidential content
• We will not charge for the review and benchmark if you are
willing to share the results on forthcoming Intranet Expos,
curated by Intra2. See a list of scheduled Intranet Expos
• The screenshot will be part of Intra2’s password protected
screenshot collection. Read more on Intra2.com
for a revised prioritization?
• Join our digital community on Intra2.com and be
inspired by over 5000 intranet screenshots from
nearly 450 companies
• Visit our forthcoming Intranet Expos – curated
exhibitions of intranet screenshots at live events