Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Sri Lanka is an agricultural country ,where people grow vegetables at
The opportunity to buy these vegetables during their peak season at
The off season vegetables are also preferred, people are too much liking
soup and vegetables slice & mix with other( food fried rice ,noodles)
Quickly and efficiently moves , products from the farm to the consumer.
Our mission is to provide the highest-quality dehydrated vegetable. We exist to attract
and preserve customers. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers.
Fair food Company is located in
No 31,kandy Road , Gurudeniya
It is 0.5 acre of land
Company Goals and Objectives
• Maintain positive, steady growth each month.
• Experience increase in new customers who are turned into long-term customers.
• Generate brand equity within the commercial, restaurant industry as well as food
• To enter into new market
• An annual growth rate of 15% in Year 2.
Keys to success
• Better able to serve their needs than a more generic competitor.
• Keeping close contact with clients and establishing a well functioning long-term
• Quality of products
Products and Services
Product Description Unit Price (1kg)
Dried vegetable bulk
Customer could also purchase our product from our firm.
Customers can contact us through e-mail and firm contact numbers.
Customers can provide their feedback
Free training for newly recruited employees
• Off season dehydration vegetable are the requirements of consumer’s daily values.
• Low price than tunnel system and green houses in off season vegetables.
• Sufficient supply
Company Strengths and Weaknesses
Located close to the main city
Proximity to the target market
Flexibility in meeting vegetable needs.
Flexibility in meeting restaurant's needs
Lack of experience in the business
A limited marketing budget to develop
Only deliver the kandy region restaurant
Company Opportunities and Threats
Higher market price
Lower level of competition
In off season higher demand
Poor weather which will affects the
production of products.
Training and skills
• Ceylon Agro – industries Limited (Prima group)
• Nestle Lanka PLC
• Kandy region restaurants
• Small number of vegetable dry holders
• In different occasion we will open special sales center.
• Sometimes we will offer free sampling for the mass sale of product.
• promotion of products through the sponsoring of spots on cooking shows and
Production technique- Dried vegetables.
o Wash, neat.
o Uniform pieces
oThe pretreated vegetables on drying trays in single . Dry in dehydrator. Electric
Vegetable Drying process
• All vegetables should be washed, sliced, and blanched.
• Dry vegetables in single layers on trays. Depending of drying conditions
• vegetables may need to be gently blanched.
• The use the dried product and how long we intend to store it may
determine the method of preparation.