Media’s Inﬂuence On Body
By: Maddie Dalie and Katie
Life as a model
• Models believe that their only goal in life is to look good
• Models strive to be skinny. They are mostly anorexic or
• Models have gotten to the point of unattractive because
of how skinny they are.
• People try and be like models because they want to pull
off the latest styles.
• An average women is twice the size of a model
• The worst part about models is...
• Everyone thinks it’s right to be that skinny.
• People try to follow their lead.
• They are just doing it to look good in clothes.
• They ruin their body so it looks good.
The Average Person
• The average person that feels forced to have a eating
• Weaker teeth
• Weaker nails
• Fuzz hair
• & so much more...
People get eating disorders
• Problems at home
• Fighting with friends
• Being compared to other girls/guys
• Sporting events
• Problems at school
• Comparing themselves to magazines
• Half the girls faces in magazines are fake and are
edited by famous picture editors.
• You can tell by...
• Them playing with their food but not eating.
• Always talking about their size.
• Bringing up excerizing and how they need it.
• Cutting their food into small pieces.
• My opinon of bulemia is a short cut..
• People throw up meals to get the carbs and fat out of
• Little do they know...
• Their stomach suffers severly from this.
• People look down on them.
• When they stop the fat is restored twice as much
and makes them look twice as fat.
• Beautiful, young, and talented.
• You would think ten or twenty
pounds wouldn’t make a difference.
• People are tourchering her
for a couple of pounds.
• She claims she is happier
• Why can’t we let a
celeberty live in peace and happiness?
Nicole Riche &
• These girls were put under so much pressure to be like
everyone else or to be better then the other
celebraties that are compared too.
• Now their bodies will never be the same
• They go back and forth and don’t get the right
things every body needs.