Text message marketing is mobile first strategy that delivers results. In this presentation we share actual campaign examples and successful strategies for driving customer engagement via mobile devices.
Text Message Marketing
Enhance Customer Engagement with Two-Way Text Marketing!
View or download our presentation.
Why it works
90% of text messages are read within 3 minutes of
91% of adults have their mobile phone within arms
50% of adults surveyed have received text
messages from retailers and made a purchase as a
There are more mobile devices than TVs and
computers combined !
How it works
Text a keyword like “apollo” to a short code like
“95577" we provide, Try it!
Include your product keyword in advertising, point-of-
purchase materials, marketing materials!
Opt-in customers for special offers, links to app
downloads, mobile content and text updates!
Drive traffic, capture survey data, mobile and email
opt-ins, contest entries
How we create campaigns
Consultation on mobile strategy, advertising copy,
text message flow for maximum results!
Support and training for text message content
management system analytics!
Extend text campaign with social and web opt-ins!
Create and link branded mobile content to each
Full analytics, campaign reporting and
More Platform Features
Enhance customer engagement with polls, trivia
Integrated Email, zip code and consumer data
Automated age check feature for sweepstakes!
Facebook widget for mobile messaging opt-in!
Mobile Coupon Delivery!
QR Code scan opt-in options!
Mountain Dew Labs
• Consumers Vote Nationwide for the next
Mountain Dew flavor via text
• Consumers entered to win years supply and new
flavor launch party
• Consumers sample 7 new flavors and text the
number of their favorite to mobile short code
• Consumers reply to text with flavor comments.
38% responded with comments about flavors
• System captures all comments Facebook Twitter
SMS & Mobile Web
• Leverage text messaging to collect email
addresses for inclusion in BookTV database
and weekly email alert.
• Opt-in campaign mobile users able to reply
with email address and zip-code
• Mobile and e-mail list building program
promoted with a text 2 win program.
• Cross promoted on C-SPAN 2 book TV and
publisher trade shows.
• Mobile website includes zip code and e-mail
data capture with link to custom QR code.
• Mobile site adapts to 5000+ mobile
configurations including tablets and standard
• New Yorkers for Beverage Choices is a grass roots organization
challenging Mayor Bloomberg’s proposed ban of beverages larger
than 16 oz
• Social Media critical to bring awareness and action for New
Yorkers to sign the petition and create a viral word of mouth
• Mobile Website with data capture
• Spanish language mobile site version
• Printed OOH Materials
• T-Shirts, Bottle Hangers, Clings
• Pepsi NFL Max Access Superbowl Promotion
• 150,000 Plus Lanyards distributed
• Consumers text Max to 99702 for Superbowl
week event updates and clues where to be
spotted wearing lanyard
• Pepsi Max Mobile Site with contest and event
• Thousands of consumers used clues to be
spotted in lanyards to win
Text Max to 99702
Erie Insurance Lead Generation
• Fully integrated localized text trivia with
integrated sweepstakes and data capture
• Increase Erie awareness with a localized
text trivia contest and mobile website
linked to each message
• Mobile website includes data capture and
• Dynamic SMS keywords allow the program
to be localized in priority markets
• Cross promoted at events and movie pre-rolls
• Consumers text COLD for latest local promotion
information for Coors light
• Consumers can also find and share Coors Light
promotions via Facebook and send promo
information directly to their phones
• Share and like buttons on Facebook expand the
branded viral nature of campaign
• Database of promotions, entered once shared in
• Consumers with smart phones can access the
mobile website directly via the branded QR code
Scan Me! or
Text COLD to 99702
Std message and data rates may apply.
Go to www.getreader.com to download
Need a QR code reader? a free reader for your smartphone
BCLC Cool Tunes
• British Columbia Lottery Commission Canada
• Executed campaign promoted at music festivals in
• Program designed to promote the Cool Tunes instant
• The first Text 2 win first program BCLC executed
• Consulted on strategy, messaging copy, creative
• Provided full reporting consumer data capture and age
• Random winner selection on Send-2-Phone platform
Macy’s Spin City
• Consumers Text-2-Win a custom Martone Bicycle
compliments of Macy's & Maison Jules
• Store specific keywords were developed, featured in local
ads and in-store POS
• Random winners were selected by store and
congratulations messages shared with all winners
• Promotion was shared across social media outlets and
incorporated into Maison Jules in-store displays
• Beer drinkers text BrooklynVacation to
95577 to win a Brooklyn Vacation Weekend
• Fans can opt-in for future communication
including events, tours, promotions new
• Promoted on postcard coasters, table tents
• Entry communication includes links to
product and rules mobile site.
• We handle all winner selection, affidavits,
contest rules and winner communication
Thanks for taking a look. You’ve only seen a small portion of our work and what we
can do for clients and agency partners. Contact ApolloBravo for a free mobile
What your customers take with them.........!