Proctor & Gamble
Business Situation: Feminine Care Products
• Brand / product decided at 10-13 years old
• Strong loyalty – rarely changes brands
• Socially difficult topic to address
Increase awareness and trust in 10-13 year old female market and make P&G’s brand
top-of-mind at time she makes product decision.
Create minimally branded, online social network especially for girls age 10-13 years old.
Marketing Roadmap Reviews
1. Marketing Overview
2. Website and Blog, including Search Engine “friendliness”
3. Social Media Optimization
4. Awareness of Your Brand Online
5. Your Brand’s Online Reputation
Tweet Me Friend Me Link Me Call Me
• @Lynnelle and @BoldBusiness
• 1-207-221-3492 or lbianco on Skype
Bold Vision Consulting, Inc.
Integrating New Communications into Traditional Businesses
Consulting, Training and Speaking
Other Projects by BVC, Inc.
BOLDBusiness.TV – highlighting people NOT doing business as usual