Анастасія Новікова "Follow-up: як писати і достукатися" BDMSummit 2017 Winter
О чем поговорим?
1. Как НЕ нужно возвращать лиды в воронку
2. Формула follow-up: дятел или не дятел?
3. Немного фактов: почему клиенты пропадают?
4. Без чего не сваришь хороший follow-up?
5. Как использовать триггеры и где их искать?
How not to follow up?
● Just checking
● What’s new on your side?
● Talking about our great company only :)
● No follow-up at all
● I thought you’re solid and serious, but you’re not
● You should send follow ups. It’s a must!
● Subject can be the same first. Change later
● Provide additional value
● Use CTA
● Track openings
Follow up content
● Other events
● 1-2-3 answer options
● Use triggers
Why customer becomes unresponsive?
● Busy with other activities (project is not always top priority)
● Buyers try to decide as late as possible
● Overloaded by notifications
● Unexpected issues/emergency
● Talking to someone else
● Your CTA is not clear
NB! Don’t take it personal!
How are you?
I’ve invited you to our presentation on latest WP loading issues,
did you have a chance to look at it?
I know ABC just launched new app for your ERP system. I thought you might be
interested in this article about ERP users involvement metrics (link).
Did you get a chance to check if (our last CTA) is interesting for you?
How are you?
I just found a study that explains another service, similar to ABC, that provides
delivery by bicycles!
Does it look somewhat similar to what you had in mind?
Always use CTA!
● What is the best way for me to get 15 minutes on your calendar?
● What if we have call to check how this study can impact your project’s scope?
● Do you think such a feature described in the article might be interesting for
your target audience?
● What about a meeting next Tuesday with the prototype demonstration - would
you mind joining?