Project Description: Reflecting the vision ofBankVista and the contextualconditions of the site, the Bank projects an imageof solidity, flexibility, and openness. Two distinctcontainers are unified under a glass and coppervolume. The glass facade admits daylight and view,rendering the workings of the bank apparent tothe community, while the copper skin becomes amaterial witness to the maturation of therelationship between BankVista and thecommunity it serves.Project while with CONstruct ArchitectsSize: 14,000 sfCost: $142.00 per square foot (including land,fixtures, finishes and professional fees)LA
PETE SEIGER MS&RLA KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL Project completed while at Meyer Scherer & Rockcastle LTD.
PETE SEIGER MS&R PETE SEIGER MS&R • Project Description: Accommodating the convergence of a training and executive search firm this space seeks to create a relaxing environment while not appearing casual. Filtered views and open vistas work together to mingle staff while sheltering visitors. • Size : 13,000 s.f. • Cost: $48.00 s.f. construction PETE SEIGER MS&RLA KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL
LA MEDTRONIC OFFICES WASHINGTON DC Project completed while at Meyer Scherer & Rockcastle LTD.
• Project Description:. As a place to frame discussions and ideas spaces were created to be flexible and clear. Simple cherry frames articulate space and focus attention to details. An ornate soffit and fireplaces recall the historic nature of the city while tile walls mimic the white monumental stone of the city. • Size : 8,400 s.f. • Cost: PRIVATELA MEDTRONIC OFFICES WASHINGTON DC Project completed while at Meyer Scherer & Rockcastle LTD.
Project Description :The Schall Executive SearchPartners space opens up tothe skyline views whilemaintaining a strong level ofprivacy for the negotiationswhich comprise the majorityof their business. Thematerials used throughout,combined with the client’scollection of art and sculpture,support the clients brand as atop-level search firm servingthe Nation’s top executives.Size: 3,835 s.f.Cost: 75.00 s.f.LA
Project Description: A rapidly growing accounting firm needed reconfigurable spacein order to respond to rapid growth while creating a stimulating environment thatcould attract top talent. A highly efficient space plan and modular wall systemsallowed the firm to exceed the building fit plan by 20 additional staff members whileadding a training center to the program.Size : 23,000 s.f. phase oneCost: $45.00 s.f. construction and wall systemsLA WIPFLi CPAs and Consultants
• Project Description: A trucking company and a high tech company image blend to make a clean and approachable space. The program features a semi trailer conference room and a truck demonstration bay• Size : 26,000 s.f.• Cost: $38.00 s.f. construction and wall systemsLA XATA FLEET INTELEGANCE
• Project Description: An expanding accounting practice builds on their brand while integrating training facilities and a newly acquired team. • Size : 9,000 s.f. • Cost: $30.00 s.f. constructionLA ABDO EICK AND MEYERS EDINA
LA INTROWORKS branding and marketing communications
• Project Description: Adding 2,900 s.f. to the original 1,600 s.f. build out the design reinterprets the off the shelf materials and movable walls of the original while adding color and luminosity to the palette. The new break room doubles as a think tank (launch pad) with glass walls that double as white boards and an overhead door allows the space to spill over into the lobby for office gatherings • Size : 4,500 s.f. • Cost: $35.00 s.f.LA INTROWORKS branding and marketing communications
• Project Description: Clean lines and rich materials express strength and tradition of Northwestern Mutual Financial Network while movable wall systems allow a growing practice to adapt and change for the future. • Size : 8,500 s.f. • Cost: $65.00 s.f. construction and furnishingsLA NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL FINANCIAL NETWORK
• Project Description: Needing to move in slightly more than a month this former historic department store space was designed to take quick advantage of existing equity. Brick walls, tin ceilings, even old shipping crates form a practical creative environment.• Size : 12,000 s.f.• Cost: $20.00 s.f. constructionLA FIREPOND