95% of the population worries about change. The remaining 5% are managers who wish to implement change. Imagine your relief if there was such a thing as a recipe for successful change management. No more doubts, everyone would be motivated and production wouldn’t be at risk. The cooking class in this slide deck may not guarantee you a Michelin star, but if applied properly, you will save yourself a lot of time and worries.