State of Mind Engaged State of Body
Continuum Wellness Continuum
• “The ability to perform daily tasks vigorously
and alertly, with energy left over for enjoying
leisure-time activities and meeting emergency
• The ability “to endure, to bear up, to with-
stand stress, to carry on in circumstances
where an unfit person could not continue.”
The President’s Council on Fitness and Sports
• cardiovascular and pulmonary health
• musculo-skeletal integrity
• psychological well-being
• nutritional support
• stress reduction
• water intake
THINK differently. MOVE more. EAT well.
We need “30 minutes of vigorous activity
most days of the week to be at lowest risk
for degenerative disease.”
USDA Fitness Level Guidelines, 2005
Will you make exercise part of your life forever?
• reduce the risk of all major diseases
• reduce and manage stress
• improve psychological health
• maintain healthy weight
• increase bone density
• improve joint health
• develop lean muscle
• maintain healthy
heart and lungs
• We are in a perpetual state of stress.
• “fight or flight” response
• multiple sources
It requires intervention and increased awareness.
The benefits are many.
• increases metabolism and
• helps relieve symptoms of
headache, fatigue, backache,
and fuzzy short-term memory
• reduces risk of all major
• improves athletic performance
How much and when?
• half your body weight in
ounces = base consumption
• especially before, during,
and after exercise
• fuel for performance
• fuel for protection
• fuel for recovery
• rich in fruits and vegetables
• low in processed foods
• whole food: common sense and consensus
Everyone agrees: EVERY DAY
• confusing choices
• conflicting information
• needs to be whole food based
• Exercise is good for you.
• There is a detrimental effect of exercise:
exercise-induced oxidative stress.
• What is oxidative stress?
• Antioxidants from whole food nutrition
offset oxidative stress.
• provides whole food based nutrition from a
wide variety of fruits and vegetables
• contains concentrated juice powders from
17 different fruits, vegetables, and grains,
plus an array of natural antioxidants,
phytochemicals, enzymes, and fibers
• costs less that $1.50/day
• Juice Plus+ ®
delivers key phytonutrients that
are absorbed by the body.
• Juice Plus+® helps support a healthy immune
• Juice Plus+® helps protect DNA.
• Juice Plus+® positively impacts several key
indicators of cardiovascular wellness.
• Juice Plus+® helps reduce oxidative stress.
• healthy immune system for fewer workout
• protection of DNA to support improved recovery
• cardiovascular wellness
• reduced oxidative stress
• Follow the Juice Plus+ Fitness Prescription!
• Improve your health and fitness!
Create a whole new you!