How To Create A Gas Rewards Program | Petroleum Rewards Program
Gas Rewards Program
How To Design An Exciting Customer Loyalty Program
Guaranteed To Fuel The Success Of Your Gas Station
Grow Your Customer Base By
Target Marketing Younger Drivers
• Younger drivers are not committed or opposed
to a particular brand.
• They are always commuting to and from
school or work (always driving).
• Very impulsive buyers.
• In a hurry and need food and drinks quickly.
Offer The Most Popular Incentives
& Reward Them Immediately
• Use popular incentives such as music
downloads, iPads, the latest video games, etc.
• Take note on the latest trends.
• Reward them immediately with movie
vouchers, game downloads, etc.
• LoyalMark utilizes latest security features to
keep fraud to a minimum.
• Forget old-fashioned punch cards, think high-
tech; smartphone apps.
• Have easy mobile payment gateway.
• Communicate specials instantly at anytime to
drive traffic in your convenience store.
Connect With Your Customer
• Provide the best customer service as it is single
aspect most likely to encourage shopping.
• Be social through all available social media
and web outlets.
• Spice up the company social media sites with
short videos and nice photos
• Offer special rewards for mobile check-ins on
their social media sites.
Learn More About Our Innovative
• LoyalMark is one of
the premier loyalty
and gift program
serving the petroleum
industry today since
• LoyalMark focuses
on the retail merchant
utilized at the point-
provide unique marketing
advantages for you:
• Mobile Application
• Product (SKU) Based
• Points Programs
• Frequency Programs
• Tiered Spending
• Discount Programs
• Social Media Integrations
• Gift Cards
• Private Label Account
• Email and SMS marketing
• Unique Targeted
• Dynamic Comprehensive
• Geo-location Technology
• Connectivity Options for
Integrated and Non-
• And so much more…
Free Loyalty eBooks
“How To Build A Successful Loyalty Program”
“Why Loyalty Programs Aren’t Just For Big
Our experienced team of professionals is available
to tell you more about our multiple levels of account
management, training and customer service
supports. We want to help you design a unique
approach to attracting and retaining customers in the
competitive gas/petroleum based marketplace.
Toll Free: (866) 233-6326