Individual Challenge Corporate Challenge
• To facilitate corporate to engage employees to support
the Earth Hour.
• To increase employees’ awareness on climate change and
low carbon lifestyle
• 10 myth questions will be available online (URL) on 2
• Participants must answer all questions (True or False)
• Optional to provide explanation to justify the answer
• Each correct myth answer = 1 point
• Each correct myth answer + correct explanation = 2
• Max = 20 points
• Result and suggested answers will be announced on
25 March 2015 on LOOP website.
colleagues to take
part in the
result & answer
• Form a group of 2-4 members.
• Each group provides three myth questions with correct answer (True
or False) and explanation or reference to WWF for advance fact
• Enroll your participation and submit the myth questions on or before
18 March 2015 here.
• Groups will challenge each other, e.g. Group A vs Group B; Group C
vs Group D, and so on. And the grouping will be announced on 20
• Corporate challenge will take place via webex between 23-26 March
2015. Each team will have 10 minutes to answer three questions.
• Result will be announced on 27 March 2015.
– Use screensavers can reduce carbon emission
– “Although screensavers are a way to personalize your PC, when
they are triggered, they can keep the both the computer and
monitor active. No power savings are realized”.