Custom Choice Realty is a newly launched business
Owned and managed by Lonne Clark
Lonne is a licensed Managing Broker, licensed
Realtor, has 7 years experience in Real Estate, 20
years experience as a Management Consultant, and
has lived in Pemberton since 1994
Who Are We
We offer our clients CHOICE
The Real Estate industry is facing major changes, and Custom Choice Realty is at
the forefront and supportive of the change
The Competition Bureau has successfully challenged rules imposed by the
Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) that limit consumer choice and prevent
innovation in the market for residential real estate services.
Custom Choice Realty has embraced this opportunity to provide a new and
innovative business model
Custom Choice Realty allows our clients to CHOOSE exactly what services they
want from a Realtor, and also to choose from a variety of financial models
Our model allows our clients to save significant money, while still getting the key
exposure associated with a fully listed property
What Do We Offer
Fee for Service
◦ You choose exactly what you want and only what your want
◦ Services are paid for at time of delivery depending on
◦ There is NO LISTING COMMISSION applicable to the sale of
◦ The Listing Launch
◦ Open House Promotions
◦ Listing Management and Maintenance
◦ Navigating the Negotiation Process
Fee for Service Product Choices
◦ Market analysis & pricing consultation
◦ Property listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
◦ Property listed on the Whistler Lisiitng System (WLS)
◦ Dedicated property website i.e. www.123anystreet.com
◦ High quality property photography and online digital photo
◦ Property feature sheet in PDF format
◦ Signage and lockbox if desired
Fee for this service is $1995
The Listing Launch
◦ Realtor / Brokers tour representation
◦ 2 x 2 hour public open house sessions with advertisement,
signage & follow up with prospects after the Open House
Fee for this service - $1000
Open House Promotions
◦ Updates to the MLS /WLS and custom property websites as and
◦ Schedule and management of viewing appointment requests
◦ Follow up on viewing appointments with all Realtors and
Fee for this service - $250 / month
Listing Management and
◦ 6 hours for the price of 4 – when purchased in
◦ Dedicated to supporting your interests
throughout the complex negotiation and property
Fee for this service - $1000
Navigating the Negotiation Process
FSBO – For Sale By Owner
◦ You know you want to sell your home yourself
◦ You know that you can control the process process yourself ?
◦ GOOD FOR YOU !
Put your FSBO strategy on Steroids !
Use the Custom Choice Listing Launch product
and save yourself thousands of dollars
FSBO on STEROIDS
Can you really save money you ask – the answer is
simply ABSOLUTELY !
Listing commission on a $500,000 home will likely
cost you approximately $9000
Pick the products you want from Custom Choice
Realty and calculate the savings.
◦ Listing Launch $1995
◦ Navigating the Negotiation Process $1000
◦ Total Investment $2995
Your Savings = $6005
Get Out Your Calculator
If I want to go the traditional full commission route with Custom Choice Realty, can I?
And if so, what is the difference between Custom Choice Realtys’ full commission model
◦ Yes - you can definitely choose a full commission approach ! I have an extremely
competitive pricing model for this option as well, and I’m sure I can save you money.
How do I know which is the best choice for me?
◦ You need to evaluate if you have the time and the desire to be truly engaged in the process.
If you want to own some, most, or all of it, then of course you can. If that is the case, then
Fee For Service may be a perfect fit for you.
Is there any difference between your insurance coverage and that of other Realtors,
because of your different business model?
◦ No, there is no difference. As a licensed Brokerage and a Realtor, I have the exact same
insurance coverage as other Realtors you may speak with.
Why is this model available now when for years I didn’t think I could do this?
◦ In some places in Canada, you have in fact, been able to do this before now. Unfortunately,
Realtors were generally reluctant to let that be known. However, the recent pressure
applied by the Competition Bureau has resulted in 2 very promising things. One – it has
changed the rules for Realtors across the country (in favor of the consumer); and two – it
has resulted in significant press coverage that has helped to educate and inform the
consumers. Both are good things.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m unclear, what does “Fee for Service” really mean?
◦ Fee-for-service is a standard business model where services are unbundled and paid for separately.
◦ Two important distinctions between a “fee for service" listing and "full service" listing should be
noted: first, the flat fee agent is usually acting in a limited capacity on behalf of the seller; and
second, compensation is generally paid "up front" to the agent for the contracted services, as
opposed to a commission paid at closing based on the sales price of the property. The purpose of
flat fee MLS is to reduce the overall cost of selling real estate for the seller.
What is the biggest advantage of “Fee-for-Service”?
◦ A significant advantage to paying a flat Fee-For-Service is that if you find your own buyer, without
the use of a buyer's agent, then the buyer's agent commission is eliminated, and the seller owes no
agent a commission. This, of course, is HUGE savings for you.
What might a disadvantage of “Fee for Service” be ?
◦ A potential downside of using a flat fee listing service is that you may need to represent yourself
through the negotiation process to sell your home. However, you can avoid this by signing up for
our Negotiation Navigator product !
◦ Flat Fee may not be the best choice for sellers who have moved away from the area where their
home is located. While it happens successfully from time to time, it can be difficult and frustrating
for a home owner to negotiate a long-distance contract and smoothly navigate to a closing. But for
Custom Choice Realty customers, there are addition services offered that mitigate these potential
Bottom Line -- Sellers should realize that Flat Fee programs are not a panacea for
problems or issues they may have experienced in trying to sell their home. No real estate
agent - limited or full service - can guarantee a property owner's home will sell at the
desired price and terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Toll Free 1.800.328.1007
Contact Us for Further Information