1. Tribal tattoos inked onto the shoulders, upper
torso and side - These are usually black in colour
and are very appealing visually. The designs can
vary but are usually abstract in theme.
2. Full sleeve tattoos - If you have a nice theme
going on, these tattoos can look quite sexy. Some
creative full sleeve tattoos just add to his oomph
factor. But remember, the design should be
intricate with different shades of colours in it, to
look drop dead sexy.
3. Bicep barbed wire tattoos - Mind you, only
those with sexy muscular biceps should go for
this one. When you pump your biceps, the flexing
of the wire can drive women to a tizzy. It gives
the impression of a wicked personality confident
about his sexual image.
4. Ribcage tiger tattoos - With a beautiful
realistic tiger tattoo staring back at the person,
the sex appeal just amps up. Tigers symbolize
unbridled power, passion and masculinity.
5. Dragon shoulder tattoos - Mythical creatures
like dragons are revered in many cultures. Dragons
in blue and black look quite sexy and add to the
mystique of the person.
6. Forearm tattoos - Whether it's a script, name
of a beloved one or just a Celtic design, forearm
tattoos, especially on forearms that are ripped,
look way too sexy.
7. Upper back tattoos - A cross or an eagle crest
look way too sexy, usually these are done in hues
of gray and black.
8. Sun tattoos - These tattoos look sexy as well as funky
when done is black, they could be tribal or Aztec, but done
on the back and they just sex things up.
9. Polynesian tattoo - These tattoos are also monochromatic
in colour and have Polynesian roots, they are similar to tribal
tattoos but are uniquely distinct. They are meaningful and
very popular with Hawaiians as well as westerners.
10. Foreign scripts on upper arms and back - Done up in
black, they are intriguing and great conversation fodder.
They usually mean profound things or symbolic
characteristics like love, faith, honour, discipline or