Lokanath Reddy E
Under the guidance of
Asst Prof: Chandravva Hebbi
Wireless Sensor Network
Table of Contents:
Large number of sensor node devices spread over a large field.
Wireless sensing + Data Networking.
Low power devices
Consists of- one or more sensors, a processor, memory, a power supply.
Formed by hundreds or thousands of nodes.
In wireless sensor network the numbers of sensors are
the processing of data will need the battery
consumption gets increased
The solution is the minimizing the data. Here the data
minimization will do by the data aggregation.
The main goal of data aggregation algorithms is to
gather and aggregate data in an energy efficient
manner so that network lifetime is enhanced.
– All security approaches require a certain amount
of resources for the implementation.
– Resources are very limited in a tiny wireless
– Sensor is a small in size so that the storage
capacity of data is also small.
– In wireless sensor devices have the limited
– In sensor network sensing is the higher priority
– This process always in execution so that there is
a need of high performance battery.
– Wireless sensor network uses the the
– The possibility of channel error rate may
– A military example is the use of sensors detect
Health care monitoring
– Body-area networks can collect information about
an individual's health, fitness.
– Air pollution monitoring
– Water quality monitoring
Everything on Internet
Everybody on Internet
– interconnect individual smart devices
– Enable access to information about the real world
The sensor network uses the huge number of sensor
devices. Due to sensing device each node need to process
When there is a processing then energy loss will happen.
To reduce the energy loss data aggregation can apply.