Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Data encoding techniques for reducing energyb consumption in network on-chip

296 views

Published on

VLSI Projects for M. Tech, VLSI Projects in Vijayanagar, VLSI Projects in Bangalore, M. Tech Projects in Vijayanagar, M. Tech Projects in Bangalore, VLSI IEEE projects in Bangalore, IEEE 2015 VLSI Projects, FPGA and Xilinx Projects, FPGA and Xilinx Projects in Bangalore, FPGA and Xilinx Projects in Vijayangar

Published in: Engineering
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Data encoding techniques for reducing energyb consumption in network on-chip

  1. 1. Logic Mind Technologies Vijayangar (Near Maruthi Medicals), Bangalore-40 Ph: 8123668124 // 8123668066 Data Encoding Techniques for Reducing Energyb Consumption in Network-on-Chip Abstract—As technology shrinks, the power dissipated by the links of a network- on-chip (NoC) starts to compete with the power dissipated by the other elements of the communication subsystem, namely, the routers and the network interfaces (NIs). In this paper, we present a set of data encoding schemes aimed at reducing the power dissipated by the links of an NoC. The proposed schemes are general and transparent with respect to the underlying NoC fabric (i.e., their application does not require any modification of the routers and link architecture). Experiments carried out on both synthetic and real traffic scenarios show the effectiveness of the proposed schemes, which allow to save up to 51% of power dissipation and 14% of energy consumption without any significant performance degradation and with less than 15% area overhead in the NI.
  2. 2. SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT:  ModelSim6.4c.  Xilinx 9.1/13.2. HARDWARE REQUIREMENT:  FPGA Spartan 3. PROJECT FLOW: First Review: Literature Survey Paper Explanation Design of Project Project Enhancement explanation Second Review: Implementing 40% of Base Paper Third Review Implementing Remaining 60% of Base Paper with Future Enhancement (Modification) For More Details please contact Logic Mind Technologies Vijayangar (NearMaruthi Medicals), Bangalore-40 Ph: 8123668124 // 8123668066 Mail: logicmindtech@gmail.com

×