Lisa L. Partaker, MS, CHES, PSS
32406 Avenue E, Yucaipa, CA. 92399
Cell (909) 790-9809 / Home (909) 641-6636
Objective Field Coordinator (Far South Region)
Profile • Lived experience as a mental health client/survivor and parent.
• Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in unison with peers, volunteers, line-staff, and executive staff.
Education Ph.D. Candidate, Health Services: Health Promotion & Education/minor in Health Psychology,
MS, Health Services Administration, High Honors
BS, Health Science: Health Admin/Planning, Highest Honors and Departmental Honors
California State University – San Bernardino
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
• Developed, completed, and presented several clinical and administrative quality assurance studies.
• Analyzed and prepared organizational budget for a non-profit organization.
• Documented policies and procedures for both healthcare and social service organizations.
• Successfully prepared grant proposals for government and private funding (including MHSA-CSS ).
• Managed facility and supervised staff for community-based, non-profit agency.
• Coordinated the accreditation process of community-based, non-profit organization, leading to full
accreditation of services.
• Trained, supervised and evaluated staff, coached improvement leadership, safety, and communication skills.
• Coordinated and assisted in the development of community-based mental health education programs.
• Presented and facilitated small group health education, motivation, and recovery sessions.
• Educated and advocated for peers for the retention and maintenance of entitlements (SSI/SSDI).
• Developed and facilitated curricula for peer-run support centers/clubhouses.
Employment Program Manager/Management Analyst , Jefferson Transitional Programs, Riverside
• Assisted in the implementation of the Peer Support Resource and Service Centers in
• Provided CARF analysis and coordination for the Commission for Accreditation of
Rehabilitation Facilities, resulting in full accreditation.
• Reviewed and revised agency policies and procedures.
• Administered and maintained the Homeless Management Information System on behalf
of the agency.
• Developed and facilitated recovery curricula for peers within the Center and use in the
• Coordinated community anti-stigma and mental health education activities.
Mental Health Specialist, San Bernardino County Dept. of Behavioral Health
• Provided private professional case management service for dependent adults.
• Facilitated and assisted with the Supervised Treatment After Release program, including
Mental Health Court advocacy.
Volunteer - Consumer Advocacy/Health Education Specialist,
• Developed and coordinated health education, recovery, and self-advocacy program for
• Participated in the Mental Health Services Act planning process, including the
preparation of the Consumer-Operated Peer-Support Services and Clubhouse
• Supervised peers as professional colleagues.
Mental Health Education and Accreditation Consultant, Jefferson Transitional
• Provided assistance in various per diem activities, including, but not limited to policy
and procedure review and revision.
• Reviewed accreditation standards.
• Educated staff regarding HIPAA and Social Security self-advocacy.
Programs Director/Administrative Specialist/Consumer Advocate
• Provided consumer advocacy services.
• Assisted with information systems and management analysis.
• Coordinated and presented NAMI’s ‘In Our Own Voice: Living with Mental Illness’.
• Coordinated and mentored NAMI’s ‘Peer-to-Peer’ recovery program.
• Assisted the CEO in various duties.
Riverside County Department of Mental Health, Anti-Stigma Campaign Committee - member
San Bernardino County Department of Behavioral Health, Mental Health Services Act – Consumer
Council, Children’s Workgroup, TAY Workgroup, Adult Workgroup, Education and Training Workgroup
California Network of Mental Health Clients, member
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance, member
Cal-MEND, Consumer Health Education Consultant
Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES)
Certified Peer Support Specialist
Mental Health Provider/Staff Member of the Year
Outstanding Mental Health Advocate
References Lauretta Ross, PFA III – (909) 421-9300
Office of Consumer and Family Affairs, San Bernardino County Department of Behavioral Health
850 East Foothill Blvd
Rialto, CA 92376
Sue Moreland, CEO – (951) 686-5484
Jefferson Transitional Programs
Other References Available Upon Request