Be the first to like this
If you have information about your company’s product or services that needs to be delivered to customers, whether it’s in print or electronic form, chances are you have heard of XML. Are you finding yourself in the position of having to explain to others:
- What’s all the big deal about XML?
- Why should I care?
- What’s in it for me?
- How is it going to save me time?
- How will I lower cost?
Then come and listen to our expert panel of industry leaders as they share with you a bit of their journey and what the true ROI is of XML. Experts from Hewlett-Packard, Medtronic, Nortel, and Toro.
No matter how large or small, how new or how old your company is or what technology or service your company provides XML can have significant returns for you in:
- Reuse content for faster delivery of information
- Separation of form and content (your writers can write rather than try to tweak with documents to get them to look right)
- Ability to deliver information in the language and format of choice
- Utilize resources more effectively to help you meet your deliverables/Do more with less/Improve time to market/Productivity
Who should attend?
- Business leaders who are interested in gaining a competitive edge by improving product information.
- Content creators who are trying to help their management understand the need for change.
- Executives with P&L responsibility who need to drive to a greater ROI.
This presentation was originally a Webinar