SCERTS Team Collaboration Wiki
Needs Assessment Survey: Cobb County elementary AU teachers, SLP’s, and OT’s
Thanks for taking time to give us your ideas. The Cobb County Schools are
planning to provide SCERTS Team Training for developing and implementing a
Web 2.0 site to strengthen team collaboration. Thequarterly training will not be
focusing on curriculum/instruction, but rather on how the SCERTS team can create
program continuity, work together, make team decisions, and implement the
SCERTS model with support and skill.
1. How has your SCERTS Team functioned this school year?
Great Not Great NA
2. What have been the positive aspects of the team's work?
Collaborating Resource Sharing Support and Information
3. What have been the problems encountered?
Lack of materials Lack of team support No classroom model
4. Do you know the roles of the school site persons on your SCERTS team?
5. Do you think an individually designed SCERTS team Web 2.0 tool (wiki, blog,
or website) would improve the collaborative work relationships of the school site
YES! What is a wiki? No
6. Number those topics (1 – 5) that would be of priority interest to your school's
______ How SCERTS teams impact student achievement
______ How to integrate SCERTS, technology and the common core
______ Individual SCERTS team Q & A In-Service
______ Finding Time for Improvement Work
______ Building of the SCERTS Team and Maintaining Momentum