16 Web User Behavior Statistics You
Should Know – Online User
Traffic Generation And
Conversion Rate Optimization
Using Content Marketing
• It is important to understand online user
behavior and the changes that have happened
recently in web user behaviour.
Here are a few statistics for you to look into to
just get a glimpse of how things have
changed in the last few years:
• 78% of Internet users conduct product research
• 78% of business people use their mobile device to
• 40% of US Smartphone owners compare prices on
their mobile device while in-store, shopping for an
• 91% of email users have unsubscribed from a
company email they previously opted-in to.
• 84% of 25-34 year-olds have left a favorite website
because of intrusive or irrelevant advertising.
• 57% of businesses have acquired a customer
through their company blog.
• 67% of B2B companies and 41% of B2C companies
have acquired a customer through Facebook.
• The number of marketers who say Facebook is
“critical” or “important” to their business has
increased 83% in just 2 years.
• Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic.
• 200 Million Americans have registered on the FTC’s
“Do Not Call” list.
• 57% of of consumers start their research on a
product or service with a search query.
• 70% of consumers said a positive referral from a
“friend” on Facebook would positively influence
their purchase decision.
• 89% of searchers will modify their search and try
again if at first they don’t succeed, 79% will try a
different search engine. Thus, 9 out of 10 trust that
the information they seek is available to them via
• Hubspot research
• Web Searcher Tenacity:
• According to the new Performics 2010 Search
Engine Results Page (SERP) Insights Study,
conducted by ROI Research, 89% will modify
their search and try again if at first they don’t
succeed, 79% will try a different search engine
• The Speed of Google Instant Previews:
• With Instant Previews, Google matches a search
query with an index of the entire web, identifies
the relevant parts of each web page, stitches
them together and serves the resulting preview
completely customized to a search—usually
in under one-tenth of a second. [Source]
• Power of a Facebook Referral:
• Nearly 70 percent of consumers said a positive
referral from a “friend” on Facebook would
positively influence their purchase decision.
Reports That You Should Download
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Outsourcing To
A Small Firm And Large Firm
33 Statistics You Should Know About Online
23 Online Marketing Mistakes That You Should
Avoid In Your Business
10 Minute Guide To Understanding About
Everything About Online Marketing Costs
Services We Offer:
Content Creation Services:
List Of Reasons For Using Content
How You Can Use Content In Your Business
What Are The Different Types Of Content We
Can Create For Your Business?
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Services:
Why Is CRO important?
Factors Affecting Conversion Rate
How Can You Increase Conversion Rate?
What Are The Different Types Of Conversion Rates?
Factors Affecting Landing Page Conversion Rate
Why Is Email High Converting?
Why Is An USP Important?
What Are The Different Types Of USP Services
We Can Do For You?
Research And Testing Services:
Why Is Research So Important?
What Are The Different Types Of Research?
What Are The Different Research And Testing
Services We Offer You?
Why Is Traffic That Important?
How Important Is Traffic For Your Business?
Why Is Content Marketing Important?
How Can Content Marketing Bring Traffic?
What Are The Different Types Of Traffic?
Web Analytics Services:
Why Is Web Analytics So Important?
What Are The Different Things We Can Do With
What Web Analytics Questions Do You Need
How Can Web Analytics Be Used?
Practical Uses And Applications Of Web Analytics
Achieving Business Objectives Using Web Analytics
Typical Process Of Web Analytics
Different Kinds Of Web Analytics