DocuSign LinkedIn Premium Sales Navigator Case Study
DocuSign Case Study
Shrinking Time Investment
DocuSign, The Global Standard for eSignature®, provides eSignature
transaction management solutions to more than 47 million businesses
and consumers. It enables businesses to be fully digital, helping them
to conduct transparent, rapid-cycle business transactions – anytime,
anywhere, on any Internet-connected device. As a rapidly growing
global company with exponential viral growth, DocuSign was positioned
to take full advantage of the powerful social selling functionality of
LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator.
• Streamline the process of finding the right sales contacts
with purchase-decision authority
“For outbound prospecting, there’s
no more valuable tool than LinkedIn.
Erik Hurd, Market Development
WHY USE LINKEDIN?
• Target your searches across the world’s largest
• Spend less time hunting for leads to import to Salesforce
• Deliver high-quality lead lists to DocuSign’s Enterprise
• Gain up-to-date insights on the most relevant prospects.
• Focus on warm introductions by leveraging your
• Implement LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator Lead Builder function
to build out lead lists filtered by seniority and function
• As a result of integrating built lists into his processes,
Hurd has seen a significant uptick in scheduled meetings.
• Utilize InMail to reach key senior level decision makers and
• Hit 167% of his quota and is on track for 200%
• Contact targeted leads and increase top of the sales funnel
• Added new Fortune 500 account from his first
contacts whose email addresses are often difficult to find
and pipeline with new meetings
in the coming quarter.
filtered lead list.