LCE13: Project Management Office: Reporting, Dashboards and Customization with Jira
James Elliott, Usman Ahmad, Ilias Biris
LCE-13 PMO Reporting, Dashboards
and Customisation with Jira
What is a Jira Dashboard?
● First screen when you log into Jira.
● Textual and Graphical display of information relating to
areas of interest.
● Highly configurable
● Can be shared with...
○ Activity Stream - displays summary of recent activity
○ Assigned to Me - open issues assigned to current user
○ Average Age - Bar chart showing average number of
days that issues have been unresolved
○ Pie Chart - Displaying issues from a Project or Issues
Filter, grouped by statistic type (e.g Assignee, Status)
● Display summary information about project/issue data on
● Each gadget can be configured to display project and
issue details relevant to particular users.
● Gadgets can be added to the dashboard for providing a
central location for quick access to this information
● Creating a Dashboard gadget
● Useful gadgets:
● Assigned to me
● Project ‘Issues in progress’
● Filter results (by different fields) - Can be used to filter
bugs (for Landing Teams)
● GreenHopper Days Remaining in Sprint Gadget
● GreenHopper Classic Task Board
● Greenhopper Classic Days Remaining
● How many blueprints or cards in different components.
○ Pie charts
More about Linaro: http://www.linaro.org/about/
More about Linaro engineering: http://www.linaro.org/engineering/
How to join: http://www.linaro.org/about/how-to-join
Linaro members: www.linaro.org/members