Successfully reported this slideshow.
WHAT IS THE BBC? AND WHAT DO THEY FOCUS ON?
They focus on current affairs so things like events of political or social interest and
importance happening in the world at the present time.
They also focus on breaking news which very frequently shows soft news.
The BBC orders there show so the most breaking news stories are in the morning or
in the evening on BBC news at 10.
What does the BBC stand for?
The British Broadcasting Corporation.
What are they known for?
• They are known for the amount of employees (around 3500).
•It is a very Formal broadcast.
•And the presenters tend to be of the older generation.
THE HISTORY BEHIND THE BBC.
• They are often accused for political bias.
• They have over 2,000 journalists.
• They are an international news programme and are based on radio, internet and television.
• No other broadcaster in the world has had such a diverse, exciting and long history.
• The BBC
• celebrates its centenary in 2022, and this timeline maps out the Corporations life decade by
• The BBC began in the 1920’s.
• BBC television news was first broadcasted in the 1930’s.
• In the 2000’s BBC news was able to be aired online.