2. Vision & Mission Vision GBG Cebu will become a prestigious international community in the Philippines which promotes the use of web technologies for ecommerce. Mission Support members to improve their knowledge, grasp the latest technologies, and become more successful on the internet. Further more, GBG Cebu also could help GBG members can expand their businesses with other members of GBG world communities.
3. Members & Core value GBG Cebu is an open community. Everyone is free to join. Who interested in used web technology on business = SME’s CEO, managers Young people interested in web technology trends, career opportunities = Programmers, Students Who interested in selling, consulting, implementing technology solutions for SMB’s = Google Products Agency, Retaillers Who interested in sharing, community building, marketing, PR = Blogger, Online Marketer, Journalists...
3. Members & Core value GBG Cebu criteria: Before join to GBG Cebu, you must be sure to meet the following three criteria 1.Google: Interested in Google services, solutions, technology. 2.Business: Interested in web technology for business 3.Group: Interested in networking, sharing, community development
3. Members & Core value Membership Registration: http://www.gbgcebu.org/p/join.html
3. Members & Core value Member’s Benefits 1. To participate in internal trainings, workshops. 2. To participate in events with no fee or preferential charges. 3. Specialist support 4. Networking opportunities with global GBG communities
3. Members & Core value Obligations 1. Actively participate and support community events 2. Train new members 3. Contribute to improving the core values and reputation of the community. Willing to share knowledge, experiences, ideas, business cooperation… 4. Respect and follow the general provisions of the GBG Global and GBG Cebu.
3. Members & Core value Core Values 1. Connect 2. Learn 3. Share 4. Innovate 5. Succeed
4. Activities Plan Plan (from July to December 2012) - Hangout online: 1x per 2 weeks - Hangout offline + Networking: 1x per 4 weeks - Workshop: once a month - Meet-up: once per 3 months - Charity event: once per 3 month (July, November) *Note: Members can host individual hangout with others. It doesn’t count to plan.
5. Target (2012) 1. Good performance plan 2. Reached 100 members at the end of 2012 3. Members Satisfaction over 70% 4. Over 30% of members successful in implementing Google services, solutions and technologies for their business.
Announcement: First annualg|Philippines on Aug 3-4, 2012 Visit https://sites.google.com/site/gphilippines2012/home for more info