Investment Review and
Flagler Beach Development
Another growth opportunity presented to you by
Brian Thompson Enterprises
The investment property is located at
2105 N. Central Avenue in Flagler Beach, Florida.
Currently a single family residence sits on a double sized
lot that is not salvageable due to the state of disrepair.
What makes this property so ideal
• The property is a double sized lot measuring
110 feet wide and 150 feet long.
• The lot is already subdivided into a 50 x 150 lot
and a 60 x 150 lot, which allows for TWO single
family residences (SFR) to be built, maximizing
• Only one new tax ID needs to be obtained to
build one of the new SFR, simplifying and
shortening the development process.
• Located one block from the
Atlantic Ocean, allowing for
beautiful ocean views &
spectacular sunrises from the
front of the property.
• Located approximately 50
yards from the Halifax
amazing views and sunsets
from the rear of the property.
• Beach access one block away.
No public parking meaning
essentially a private beach.
• Close to Flagler Beach pier &
the quaint seaside downtown,
yet far enough away to be a
• Flagler Beach’s name comes from Henry M. Flagler, an early Florida
railroad tycoon and developer.
• Flagler Beach, in Flagler county, is 19 miles North of Daytona Beach
and 67 miles SE of Jacksonville. Flagler County is the fastest
growing county in Florida.
• In Flagler Beach, 72% of the houses and condos are occupied by
the owners, not rented out.
• Other than the Flagler Pier, no structure exists directly on the beach
in Flagler. Flagler offers the longest, unobstructed view of the
Atlantic Ocean on the East Coast.
• There are no chain restaurants in Flagler, only local flavors.
• Flagler is known as a small Florida beach town and is famous for its
quiet, beautiful, friendly environment. People love it because it is
reminiscent of “Old Florida”.
• It is home to numerous parks and preservation areas.
• Flagler Beach has a population of 4,954.
After demolishing the current structure and leveling the
property, the plan is to build two beach homes, both
three stories tall and approximately 2700 square feet.
These homes will be sold, realizing a significant profit
Construction will commence immediately on the first
SFR, with the second SFR being started after the sale
of the first.
A local, award winning architect, has been contracted to
design the houses.
Here are the elevations of the first, which features a Key
West styled beach house.
What Are The
• The lot was purchased for $325,000 with $75,000 down.
• The seller is holding a three-year balloon at 5.5%.
• The Architect’s fee is $10,700 per project.
• The cost of building each house will be approximately
$110 per square foot, to include permits and demolition
of the existing structure.
• Local Realtors have estimated that in the current market
the houses will sell for between $650,000 and $725,000.
• This equates to 65% LTV based on a conservative
$650,000 per home value.
What’s the Exit
• The goal is to sell both homes prior to
completion of construction. Marketing efforts will
immediately begin once ground has been broken
and will include targeting local, national and
• The properties should sell quickly because they
are unique to the market given that they are
brand new and most importantly because of
their dual spectacular ocean and river views.
Where Do I Fit In As An Investor?
• The property has been purchased and the lot
has been split.
• The project needs an investment partner or
partners to assist in further financing of this
• The project requires an additional investment of
approximately $350,000 to build home #1.
• Instead of a complete “upfront” investment of
$350,000, the investment amount can be
What Will I Make On My Investment?
• The investment partner will be entitled to
50% of the net profit of the entire project.
• Investment returns will be immediately
dispersed upon the sale of the second
• Lot purchased: $325,000
• Construction Costs House #1 (based on 2700 square feet): $297,000
• Miscellaneous Costs House #1: $20,000
• Construction Costs House #2 (based on 3000 square feet) $330,000
• Miscellaneous Costs House #2: $20,000
• Total Estimated Project Costs: $667,000
• Total Estimated Project Revenue: $1,375,000
($650,000 For House #1 & $725,000 For House #2)
• Sales & Closing Costs: $68,750
• Total Estimated Profits: $314,250
• 50% of Total Estimated Profits To Investor: $157,125
• Initial Investment: $350,000
• Rate Of Return: 45%
• Estimated Project Duration 12-15 Months
How will I know what’s going on
with my money?
How can I keep track of my
• Weekly video blog updates will be available via
the internet, updated personally by Brian
• Intermingled updates via Twitter and email will
be available as the project dictates.
• Live video feeds via the internet will be available
for all investors. You can watch the progress in
real time through a webcam that will be set up
on the property!
• Ability to email questions directly to:
So just who is going to run this
project and what does he know
about real estate?
Brian Thompson is a leader in the real estate rehab and
investment industry with over 10 years of experience and
success. He has a Master’s of Business Administration Degree in
Finance and is also a Licensed Mortgage Broker.
He continuously seeks prime investment opportunities and truly
believes that real estate investing is the key to success in the
business world. His passion remains finding, planning and
running successful real estate investment projects and enjoys
being able to share his skills and success with others.
In addition to investing he also enjoys teaching others how to
become real estate investors. For that reason, he has made it his
mission to help investors, new and experienced, avoid some of
the costly mistakes he encountered on his way to the top and
guide them to become successful real estate investors.
Brian has specific extensive
• Lease Options
• Land Trusts
• Land Development
• Terms Deals
• Private Money Lending
• Public Speaking
• Field Training
Brian Thompson has:
• Experience In A Wide Array Of Investing Strategies
• Specialized Experience In Rehabs & Property Development
• Has Successfully Completed Over 30 Independent Real Estate Investment
Opportunities & Has Collaborated On Over Seventy-Five With Various
• National Experience Working On Projects Throughout The United States
• Extensive Experience Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring New Investors
• Created Three Hands-On Field Training Programs In Real Estate
• Conducted Several Real Estate Themed Webinars
• Several Years Of Experience In Creative Financing Solutions For Various
Real Estate Ventures
• Several Years Of Project Management Experience
• Been Featured In A National Real Estate Magazine
• Mentored Students On A Real Estate Project That Appeared On TLC’s “Flip
Brian has been featured in various
national publications including….
•Beach House Bonanza!
•Probate Property is a Diamond in the Rough!
•Single Home, Double Lot Opportunity!
Want to See More?
• Watch videos of some of my projects on
• Follow me on Twitter to keep up to date
on what I’m doing at
• Email me with your questions/comments
Thank You For Considering This
For More Information
Contact Brian Thompson @