2. What you will learn
•What a wiki is
•What wikis are good for; what wikis
are not good for
•How libraries and other groups are
successfully using wikis
•How to get started with wikis
•Tips on developing a successful wiki
3. Who am I?
• Head of Instructional Initiatives at Norwich
University (VT). Adjunct faculty, San Jose
• Author - Social Software in Libraries
• Columnist - “Technology in Practice” in
• Blogger - Information Wants to be Free
• Wiki manager - Library Success, ALA Chicago
2005, CIL2008, etc.