One fine body…
- Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area, United States
- Work Co-Chair Technology Committee of the Board of Directors
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://blog.case.edu/lev.gonick
- About Lev Gonick has been teaching, working, and living on the Net for more than 25 years. Lev Gonick is vice president for information technology services and chief information officer at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He is also the founder and Board Chair Emeritus of OneCleveland now known as OneCommunity, the award winning project to create a connected community throughout Northeast Ohio through ultra broadband wired and wireless network connectivity. In 2010 Gonick and his colleagues at Case Western Reserve launched the nation’s first gigabit fiber to the home research program called the Case Connection Zone. In 2011 Government Technology awarded Lev one of their "T...