NAME: Yifei Li NUMBER: s3361198
• What defines my persona? I believe it’s both my education background and my
personal interest. The online image I want to establish for myself is a person who is
tending to live a creative life and love everything about creativity.
• I want to present me as a person who can discover the fun in life and get inspired
by it. I am a person who has a sense of humor and I believe life is better with some
creativity. I am practically interest in posters with unexpected visual and products
with creative design. I want to do some creative work in PR or advertising industry.
• My online image reflects that I care about being creative. Being creative means
using an unique way to think, using a different eye to look and finally, bring out the
inner power to understand the deep meaning of life. I want to show my point of
view about being creative though social media: Inspiration doesn’t occur
spontaneously, but with careful meditation on oneself. The key publics I want to
attract are other people who have passion in creative work and love to live a
• In order to reach my objective, I have included a personal blog, my own facebook
page, Twitter, Instragram and Vimeo. I collect creative and funny pictures on
Instagram and upload relevant videos on my Vimeo account. I write my thoughts
on the blog, and hopefully, present me as a person who is pursuing a creative life.
• Positioning Statement: a person who is tending to live
a creative life and love everything about creativity
• Value proposition: share and communicate creative
ideas with people in order to enrich our experience.
Encourage people to live a creative life.
• Brand Story: I went to boarding school since I was 11
years old which build my personality at some aspects.
I’m very outgoing and easygoing. During the study of
my Bachelor of Photography, I knew what creativity is. I
can shoot creative photos by myself. Now, I’m doing my
Master degree on Advertising which makes me have a
deeper thought of creativity. Beyond photos,
everything can be creative. I started to discover them
and collect them to inspire myself and other people.
Evidence of blog posts
• Literature and theory discussed—a review of indentity
In this blog, I have reviewed and discussed identity based
on lecture from Mr. Neal.
• Media mapping
This is a course exercise of mapping the media around
your living area.
Evidence of blog posts
• Own interest—To live a creative life
In this blog, I’ve write my thoughts about how to
live a creative life.
• replies or interactions with people
within or outside your class
engaging in another hashtag conversation