7. What specific TV programmes could you target to reach your audience?• Programmes that air after the watershed• Programmes aimed at 16-20 year olds such as Skins, Misfits, Shameless, ITV Dramas etc.
8. Where would you place any print marketing (Posters) to create maximum exposure?• Outside the cinema• Bus stops• Train stations/tube in London• Billboards on main roads• On the sides of bussesThis will ensure that our film covers a large variety of environments and will be difficult to miss, ensuring a large amount of people will know about the film.
9.How would you advertise in anewspaper. What words, what images would be key?• Images of the antagonist of our film (A small ghostly girl) will be the image used for our newspaper advertising.• We could put quotes from successful reviews and a number of stars.• The tagline from our main film poster.
How would you use radio to reach your audience?• We will use a chilling and short radio advert made up of key quotes from the film and people screaming. We will air this advert on large mainstream radios such as Radio 1, Heart, Capital fm and Jack fm.
11. How best could you use social media and the web to promote and specifically target your audience• We would set up a Facebook page.• A twitter account• A MySpace Account• A Bebo account• Adverts on search engines and on social network sites as mentioned above• Pop up adverts on selected websites such as youtube.
12. Are there any opportunities forpromotions or tie-ins that would target your core audience?• We could release a Halloween costume as the films release date will be in October just before Halloween.• One of the tie-ins will be the app that we will release as part of our marketing campaign
13. Is there any potential to speak directly to your audience? Screenings, tours?• Yes we could have private screenings for reviewers• We could have a press conference with the main actors of the film to allow the audience to pose their own questions.