The French people are much healthier - the incidence of cardiovascular diseases is much less than in other countries.**(Source: Ferrieres, J. (2004). "The FrenchParadox; Lessons for other countries".Heart 90 (1): 107–111.doi:10.1136/heart.90.1.107.http://heart.bmj.com/cgi/content/extract/90/1/107.)
Dionysus, who is the God of grape, wine and intoxication,is the child of Zeus and the Moon’s mortal goddess, Semele. He was popular, lived happily & wanted to see happy people around him.After he was killed, his rescued heart was planted by his father andvine was growing from it, so grape became the symbol of happiness.
The wine culture comes fromMesopotamia. Later by the Phoeniciansand Carthaginians it was moved to Europe. The development of vineyards was the most spectacular in the Roman Empire by the soldiers and in Greek earth by cult of Dionysus.
Already in the Middle Ages wineequestrian orders developed. Their aim is to cultivate the cult of the wine and the traditions of the wine regions with practicing the knightly virtues: loyalty, dedication, moderation.Bacchus Wine Order of theInternational Association of FICBwas founded in 1960, in Paris.
What’s the secret of wine? It contains many polyphenols, including resveratrol, and its most biologically active form, trans-resveratrol.
The list of antioxidants* • Vitamins: – ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) – tocopherol (Vitamin E) – retinol (Vitamin A) • Plant antioxidants: • Minerals: – catechins (green tea) – selenium – curcuminoids – manganese – ellagic acid (berries) – copper – polyphenols: – zinc • flavonoid phenols • non-flavonoid • Others: phenols – CoQ10, – RESVERATROL – estrogens * The list is not complete
• Plants produce polyphenols in order to protect themselves against infections!• This special resveratrol can be found in the largest amount in vine-shoot and grape peel.
• Those grapes which have thicker skin, contain much resveratrol.• Those grapes grown in cooler climates have higher resveratrol levels than those from warmer climes.• Grapes grown in humid areas have more resveratrol than those grown in dry climates.• Grapes which contain the highest resveratrol are St. Laurent and Pinot Noir*.* Source:http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6T6R-4JHMY87- 4&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0& _userid=10&md5=8b6333e5cdef95109decb2e26dc6a913
It’s important to use multi-approach to antioxidants! In the course of a study* resveratrol was compared to vitamin E and a synthetic antioxidant. However all the substances proved to be effective in eliminating free radicals, it was resveratrol which offered the greatest protection against certain kinds of free radicals.*Source:Tadolini, B. et al. Resveratrol inhibition of lipid peroxidation. Free Radical Research 2000;33:105-14.
Mouse and rat experiments had remarkable results!* – Overweight mice treated with resveratrol, in spite of having excess weight, remained in approximately in the same health and physical condition as those of normal constitution. But it does not mean that resveratrol eliminates all of the drawbacks of obesity; ** – Mice treated with resveratrol live much longer than expected***. *The results has not been proved in human experiments yet!Source: **http://web.med.harvard.edu/sites/RELEASES/html/11_1Sinclair.html ***Resveratrol improves health and survival of mice on a high-calorie diet; Vol 444| 16 November 2006 doi: 10.1038/nature05354
Did you know that in order to get large amounts ofresveratrol you should drink at least 30-50 (!!!) litres of red wine per day?Beware of the dangers of alcohol consumption! It is healthy only moderately!!!
Don’t worry! We have the solution for you!From now you can obtain resveratrol even without alcohol!
Let me introduce Resveratrol Plus to you!The great anti agingantioxidant, resveratrolwas complemented withtwo special and popularantioxidants - grape seedextract supporting bloodvessel walls and the heartprotective, energizingcoenzyme Q10.
• Its ingredients offer protection against the harmful effects of free radicals;
• Its ingredients may slow down aging process;
• Its ingredients may support the healthy functioning of cardiovascular system;
• Its ingredients may participate in energy production processes on the cellular level!
It is recommended toEVERYBODY who aspires not onlyto a long, but a healthier life as well!
Be aware that not only resveratrol but ... ...healthy eating, regular sport, a lot of sleep, love of your work, optimistic view of life can all help you to achieve higher age!