Welcome to Let's Learn
An Introduction by Jeanne Berry, CPA
What is Bookkeeping?
• Bookkeepers are important to all sorts of
businesses because they are the financial
• No matter the size of the business, bookkeepers
are integral to maintaining the financial records.
• Bookkeepers are always in demand, no matter
the economic environment. A qualified
bookkeeper can earn from $15-35 per hour.
• With thousands of businesses in Los Angeles
County, bookkeeping is a job that will be in
demand for many years to come.
What is Let’s Learn Bookkeeping?
• Let's Learn Bookkeeping is a training program for those
who would like to understand the trade of bookkeeping.
The program targets:
• People who need to learn a new trade
• Bookkeepers who would like to refresh their
accounting skills and sharpen their knowledge
• Business owners who would like to have a better
understanding of their financial books
• Jeanne Berry, CPA is the founder of Let’s Learn
• Jeanne Berry, CPA has over 30 years of
experience in the accounting sector
• Realized there was a need for qualified
bookkeepers for the small business sector
• Needed a quicker, less expensive option to learn
• Trade schools are expensive and take many
weeks that many do not have
• This is how Let’s Learn Bookkeeping was born!
Current News Regarding
• “58 percent of the recruiter's clients said that finding qualified talent was their
biggest recruiting challenge.” – John Owen, Robert Half International, Washington Post
• "There's this perception that a lot of people are getting laid off…and not to
minimize what's been going on at Lehman or anywhere else, but there hasn't
been a lot of that in financial services." – John Owen, Robert Half International, Washington Post
• The small and midsize accounting/finance sector is not as badly affected by
the economy as the large firms. As a result, bookkeepers and accountants
are still needed.
• Qualified bookkeepers are hard to come by, as most people think all they
need is an accounting program. That is NOT TRUE!!
• Without bookkeepers, most businesses would not get their financial records
• Let’s Learn Bookkeeping is a hybrid training class
• It is available both in a live classroom and online
• The live classroom setting is an intimate space that
allows for one-on-one interaction
• It is an affordable alternative to a local trade school
• The course is taught by a Certified Public Accountant
who has been in the field for over 30 years
What Will I Learn?
• Students will learn many concepts,
– Understanding the accounting equation
– Mastering the 8 steps of accounting
– Understanding and performing bank
– How to prepare payroll
…and so much more!
Where Do I Sign Up?
To contact us about our course, or to sign
up, please visit our website at
www.letslearnbookkeeping.com for more