Be the first to like this
ALA’s Regional Legal Management Conferences provide identical education in two locations, and include networking opportunities and roundtables based on region. The high-caliber educational content is geared toward the needs of legal management leaders and functional specialists.
These conferences feature:
1. Insight on hot topics in today’s legal industry
2. Intensive networking opportunities
3. Experts on profitability, innovation, strategy, leadership, technology
4. The latest in legal management products, market intelligence, services and technology
5. Continuing education credits
ALA's Finance Workshop for Legal Professionals
Held immediately before ALA's Regional Legal Management Conferences in Chicago and Austin, and will specifically focus on issues and challenges facing those responsible for firm financials and profitability.
ALA's Law Firm Management Essentials Certificate Program
Held immediately before ALA's East Regional Legal Management Conference in Chicago, and is a hybrid course that combines online education and assessment with a two-day face-to-face course. It's a must-attend program for those new to the legal administrator role.