Get your divorce filed for low rates with a divorce attorney
Get Your Divorce Filed For Low Rates With a Divorce Attorney
What To Expect From A California Divorce Process:
California divorces are in two forms; a contested divorce or
1. Contested Divorce:
❖ Where one party files for divorce.
❖ Other party objects what was asked for in
the divorce with a written response.
❖ Costly,long and hectic.
2. Uncontested Divorce:
❖ Both parties are in agreement as to what to give or take.
❖ Fast and costs effective.
❖ Both parties can fill the paperwork provided in court.
Uncontested Divorce Process:
1. File The Petition And Pay Court Fee:
❖ Must file a petition in court and pay the fee to get the
necessary divorce papers.
❖ The court, in turn, provides you with an accurate number
that you will use when filling the documents filed in the
2. Serve The Other Party:
The other party is given the divorce papers.
The party that filed for divorce could do the serving or wait for the
court to do it.
3. Execute a Marital Settlement Agreement When The Parties
Are In Agreement:
❖ The parties can make the process easy and cheap and less
❖ Both sides can address issues with depth and settle them
❖ Judgment can be passed without a court hearing.
❖ Divorce process is shorter and easier.
4. File a Request To Enter Default:
❖ The proceeding will carry forward without any formal file
response to the petition from the other party.
❖ Default file request is entered after 31 days from.
5. Submit Final Judgment:
❖ Will entail everything that each party will keep in the
❖ Everything each party expects from the other.
6. Court Passes The Judgment:
❖ Court will pass its final judgment and sets a termination date.
❖ The termination date is the date the marriage is dissolved.
❖ Usually, has to be six months.
Types of Court judgment In California
1) True Default - The other party did not file a response, and all issues
of the marriage were resolved.Usually works well with couples that have
been married for only a short period and may not even have kids.
2) Uncontested Default - Both parties are in agreement on what to take
and give.They sign a marital agreement settlement that eases the
process and make it cheaper and less hectic.
3) Contested Default - In this case, the parties are not In agreement
and the other parties filed a written response. The court will make all
orders and decisions concerning the divorce.
1. Confidential Consultation - You will be given an experienced divorce lawyer
to take care of your divorce.
2. Legal Advice And Oversight With No Extra Fee - For any legal advice, you
will need during the process the firm will provide the information at no charge.
3. Vigilant Attention Throughout The Process - Divorces can be stressful and
hectic but with the help of a good attorney the process will be smooth and fast.
Legal Action Workshop Offers Low Flat