• Rhymes are the beginning education materials all the
folks come across during their education phase of the
• Rhymes educates as well as creates enthusiasm among
• Rhymes narration is also the very pleasant task,
educators does with complete dedication.
• Through rhymes different characters are animated and
brought into live. Some of the characters are listed below
Animals and birds
• Animals are usually a pet or wild. Children love to enjoy
with some pets like dog, cat, parrots, cock, etc…
• Whereas they have a scary feel when they see a lion,
tiger, wolf, eagle, ostrich, etc…
• Both these type of animals are bought into action
through the animation. And they are even made to taken
creating a dramatic environment.
• Today’s children are very excited to know about the life in
the past years.
• We had number of species which became extinct and
through the animated we can show the children about
• Some of species like dinos, mammoth, etc… creates
happy feel among children.
• There are number of stories popular among children like
Cinderella, Barbie and several other fairy tales.
• Creating such characters for the rhymes narration, makes
people understand the rhyme far more better.
• This also keeps the children intact with the story of the
• As a children, we all dreamt of few non-living things near
us like table, chair, and so forth making conversation.
• Such things can be brought to live with these animated
• With the animated rhymes, lifeless things can be made to
talk with very enhancing voice to them.
• Children are the lovers and regular viewers of cartoon,
they get inspired by those characters.
• Rhymes narrated with these characters attracts the
• This helps the children easily observe the concept
employed in the rhymes.
• These are few characters used for the rhymes narration.
• Making the rhymes
-types-of-rhymes-narration-methods) innovative creates
the more space of understanding among the children.
• Rhymes are the wonderful education space which makes
an lifelong impact on every children.