the qualities of the solar panels are checked considering various factors and some are listed in the below slide. these panles are used for various purpose (http://www.slideshare.net/leeshin12/list-of-solar-products-used-in-home)
• Among all the renewable energy utilized, solar is the one
which are available at ease and they have the flexibility in
• They are used from very small scale to big scale industries and
• The solar can be easily trapped with the help of solar panels
and utilized for home
used-in-home) when compared to other renewable source of
Selection Of Solar Panel
• All the products irrespective of the type and the kind,
should be maintained properly to extend the lifetime and
to retain the quality from the beginning to the end.
• the solar panels
panels-for-the-house) are the one which acts as the core
point in trapping the sun’s rays and are then utilized for
converting them into electrical energy
• Before making them, selection is even more important.
• Some of the selection criteria to choose the panels are
• As the name implies, the output power of the panel
should be same as when checked as a new. Slight
changes can be ignored.
• But regular steps should be taken, when they doesn’t
satisfy the limit.
• The power output is the DC current which is expressed in
• The original power is known through the plate attached
along with the panel.
Flexibility To The Roof
• There are number of solar panels available in the market,
not all the panels fit to the house.
• Irrespective of cost and design, it is more crucial to check
for the adaptability of the panel in particular location.
• There are different types of panels for the flat surface,
sliding roof, crooked path, etc…
• Thus the panels can be decided to satisfy the aesthetic
value and the adaptability
• The size of the panel vary from single square feet to
certain lengths and width.
• The size the panel should be chosen to satisfy the need.
• Being over-sized and reduced size will not bring positive
impact to the functioning of the specific object or
• the panels of specific width will produce only limited
amount of current.
• percentage of power drop for the increase in
temperature of panel is called temperature co-efficient.
• The power loss varies based on the temperature co-
efficient of the solar panels.
• There is more probability that temperature of the panels
increase very quickly.
• So choose the panel with low-temperature co-efficient.
• These are some of the basic qualities to be checked in
the solar panel which provides optimized results when
• Glazer India (http://glazerindia.com) is the solar water
heater producer in India for many purposes like
domestic, commercial and industrial purposes.
• They also produce number of solar products which are
used for many purposes.