• The peplum is the fashionable design which is employed in
the hem portion of the dress either in top or the bottom.
• With the many designs in bandage and bodycon dresses,
peplum is the folded form of the cloths.
• This resembles to skirt structure. The peplum design is
ingrained in any kind of bandage dress varieties and they
suit for certain occasions.
• Some of the peplum designed bodycon dresses are shown
in below paragraphs
Frill Peplum Bandage Dress
• The peplum designs is of various styles.
• The two piece peplum dress has the different hem styles in
bottom and top.
• The peplum will be wavy with the projected look.
• These kind best suits for the professional occasions.
Mesh Peplum Bandage Dress
• This folded peplum is ingrained in both the waist portion or
the hem portion in the bottom.
• They best suit for the evening party. Different styles of
necklines and sleeves are employed in these dresses.
• When this folded peplum employed in the bottom of hem,
they are styled in different patterns
Asymmetric Peplum Bandage Dresses
• The Asymmetric peplum dresses is the craze among the
fashion loving women.
• This is the trendy design which fit at both the waist and
bottom portion of the bodycon dresses.
• This irregular design is the best to suit the evening party.
Side Peplum Bandage Dress
• The peplum is only found to cover the entire waist portion or
the overall hem or only the front or back potion of the hem.
• This peplum design is found in the either side of the dresses,
exactly at the hip portion of the dress.
• This design is also made in the whole length bandage dress or
in two piece bandage dress.
Split Peplum Bandage Dress
• This split peplum is employed in the waist portion of the
• The split is designed in different shaped like v shape, curved
split, and so forth.
• In certain dress, the split is present only at the front portion
and the rest covered with normal peplum.
• Above are some of the peplum designs in the bandage
• Dress kick (http://dresskick.com) is the bandage and bodycon
dress providers with the celebrity look.
• Different types of innovative necklines, sleeves and hem are
used in production of these dresses.