• Pistachios (Pista) is the nut varieties which has lots
of calorific value.
• The Pista is consumed to gain more energy in the
body for the heavy workout.
• Kulfis are the traditional ice cream varieties in
India which has very optimistic taste.
• There are different types of Pista kulfi varieties
being prepared, some are showcased in further
Kesar pista Kulfi
• The main ingredient of kulfi is rich amount of milk
and the condensed milk, cardamon and sugar.
• Other than this the ingredients are added based on
the required flavours.
• Kesar pista kulfi has few pinch of saffron, pistachios
playing the main role.
• Saffron is added to limited amount and pistas are
taken as fully grinded and roasted for this recipe.
• Kesar pista kulfi -
Coconut pista kulfi
• Along the basic ingredient required for
preparation of kulfi, the grated coconut is also
• Toast the coconut along with the sugar for few
• Boil the milk for several hour and after the
thickness is reached add condensed milk, sugar,
walnuts, pistas in to the milk.
• Now add toasted coconut at the final stage and
pour the mixture in kulfi mold and serve after
Mango Pista Kulfi
• The mango should be blendered and poured in to
the mixture of boiled evaporated and condensed
• The mixture is let to boil in simmer for several
minutes along with the pistachios, nuts and
• The rice flour or corn flour is added to get the
• The mixture is either molded or they are inserted
into big size mango, freeze and consumed.
• Mango pista kulfi -
Rosewater pista kulfi
• Initially boil the milk in simmer for few minutes
and add condensed milk, grounded pistas to the
• Boil the mixture along with the few tablespoon
of rosewater till half the pan is reached.
• Now fill the mixture in the kulfi mold and freeze
for several hours and serve garnishing with
almonds and pistas.
Kaju pista kulfi
• Kaju is the indian name which represents cashew
• Here cashews are added in equal quantity of pistas.
• Boil the full fat milk along with the condensed milk.
• Grid the cardamom, pistas, cashews, almonds, finely
but should not in powdered form.
• Add them in the thicken milk and serve after
• The above are some of the kulfi varieties
which is been consumed in several part of
indias. The combination of rich amount of
milk and pistas give high energy calorific
• A to Z food
shows likewise Indian based food recipes
with sufficient ingredients and the
necessary preparation method required
for this type.