Choosing an appropriate tool and building the right framework are typically thought of as the main challenges in implementing successful test automation. However, long term success requires that other key questions must be answered including:
- What are our objectives?
- How should we be organized?
- Will our processes need to change?
- Will our test environment support test automation?
- What skills will we need?
- How and when should we implement?
In this workshop, Lee will discuss how to assess your test automation readiness and build a strategy for long term success. You will interactively walk through the assessment process and build a test automation strategy based on input from the group. Attend this workshop and you will take away a blue print and best practices for building an effective test automation strategy in your organization.
• Understand the key aspects of a successful test automation function
• Learn how to assess your test automation readiness
• Develop a test automation strategy specific to your organization