Be the first to like this
A romantic dinner cannot be any better, with the sun setting or starry sky and the evening lights adding to the heightened lovely atmosphere. If you are looking for a business dinner to end a round of successful meetings and deals, Sirocco sure stands out towering above other locations. It will be a memorable dinner for your business partners, associates, clients and suppliers – dining under the sky before adjourning to the Skybar for a few drinks.
Located on the 63rd floor of The Dome at lebua, Sirocco is the world's highest al fresco restaurant and one of Bangkok's most coveted dining choices. It never fails to leave one mesmerized with a breathtaking view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya river, an amazing Skybar and quality Mediterranean fare with ingredients from the world's best markets. Live jazz music featuring vocalists of international repute, adds to its captivating ambiance for a perfect evening.
• Listed under 'Hot Tables' & 'Hot Night' by Conde Nast Traveler, 2005
• Reputed to be the most spacious open-air roof top restaurant in Asia
• Open daily from 6.00 pm - 1.00 am (Last order at 11.30 pm)
• Live jazz band 20.00 pm - 00.30 am daily
• Singer 20.00 pm - 00.30 am daily except Monday