Where were we?
• Disparate workforce
• Fragmented IT solutions to
• Traditional training and
• Reduced budget and resources
• Vision, Aspirations and
Through learning together, we can improve the way in
which we collaborate together, work together and
improve together. Leading Northumberland to a greater
Learningtogether is an enactment of our vision of ‘Stronger
Where are we now?
We have adopted new approaches to learning which
• Fit for Purpose
Progress by Numbers
• Total course completion from Jan 2012 to August 2013 - 13808.
• Total programme completion January 2012 - August 2013 – 1232
• There have been 12892 elearning attempts from January 2012 to August 2013
• 423 consecutive days have been spent in elearning modules within the same timeframe.
• A total of 609762 minutes (10,162 hours) (1,404 working days) have been spent in
elearning modules within this time also.
Classroom connect details (Aug 2012 – August 2013);
• Total number of users booked on to sessions in this time – 3214
• Total number of users that attended sessions in this timeframe – 2774
Where are we going?
• Integrated Performance Management &
• Unified Communication
• Integrated and networked environments
• Connected Northumberland ‘Digital Change’