Be the first to like this
In this session we will look at the people, tools and strategies you need to get your company on board and on track with social media today, including:
1. Why social media?
2. Who should be involved?
3. What is the benefit for each stakeholder?
4. What are the objectives of each stakeholder?
5. Where do you start?
6. How is a social media strategy formed?
7. What can you do to avoid failure?
8. How can you measure success?
As a bonus, you can download a side-by-side feature comparison of several social media vendor solutions (listening platforms, reporting and analysis) that can be used to compare potential solutions for your own company. Whether you’re a small or large business, you’ll leave with first steps to successfully getting involved in social networks.