1. Lack of collaboration and communication between teacher and parent.
2. Despite knowing that the teacher is looking for them, they do not make
an effort to return the teacher's call. Which shows that they lack the
responsibility and do not care enough on their child's performance in
3. Parents are too busy with work to care about their child
4. The teacher is having second thoughts on trying so hard to contact his
parents as she feels that she do not have to care so much since the
parents are not concern about their child. This will affect the teacher's
expectation on her duties as a teacher, which will indirectly affect her
5. Jeremy distraction may be due to his lack of interest in studying or he is
sick of it as he has tuition every day after school which meant that he
does not have additional time to do the things that he likes.
6. Jeremy may be rushing or completing his work half heartedly which
result in shoddy works.
7.Jeremy's attitude towards his studies, implies that he lacks the
motivation to study.
8. His behavior towards his studies only started recently, which result in
his lack of motivation in taking an effort towards his studies.