CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Tickets are for personal use only. Re-sale or commercial usage of a Ticket
without expressed permission will cause its immediate cancellation. Tickets are
valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically
expire thereafter. Tickets can be used once only and may not be replaced,
refunded or exchanged for any reason whatsoever, whether before or after the
2. All liability arising out of loss of or damage to any personal property or loss of
life, personal injury to any person, whether as a result of any persons
negligence or not are expressly disclaimed.
3. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
during the visit to At the Top and their visit shall be at this adult’s and / or their
4. No food or beverages are allowed At the Top.
5. Entry timings and / or Ticket prices may be changed, varied or amended without
notice or liability.
6. All persons and / or their belongings will be required to undergo a security check
including but not limited to an x-ray examination and / inspections of bags.
Failure to comply with the foregoing shall be grounds for non-admission or
request to leave from At the Top. Any behavior which is likely to affect the safety
or enjoyment of other visitors as well as the usage of offensive, abusive,
threatening or insulating language will not be tolerated.
7. Personal belongings must be kept in a safe place. Liability for any lost or stolen
property is expressly excluded.
8. Large bags and / or strollers must be kept at the Will Call counter.
9. Responsibility for inclement weather conditions effecting visibility is hereby
10. Photos and/or videos taken at, from or during the visit may not be commercially
used. Usage of cameras, video recordings or otherwise may be disallowed at
any time without notice.
11. The complete terms and conditions can be found on At the Top Website