Be the first to like this
Jack Ma recently announced that he will split Alibaba group into 7 small companies. The 7 presidents of each operation will report directly to group founder Jack Ma. In fact, Alibaba group has undergone drastic changes in its corporate structure recently. In this issue we will list a timeline of changes for the e-commerce giant.
Other focuses in this issue:
-Latest data for china e-commerce market
- Roundup for the tide of online price war
- Can the WTO ruling disrupt china's online payment market?
- Tmall's great american courtship
- QQBuy's open platform goes steady
- The spate of hacking incidents for dangdang users
This report is issued by L'Atelier BNP Paribas