Comenius Regio Project- Healthy and Wealthy in EuropeComparative analysis of the data obtained from the questionnaires applied to the students involvedIn Portugal… In Finland…1. How do people greet each other?2. How many hours of sleep do students get on average?3. What time do students get up in the morning on week days?4. Where do they have breakfast?
5. What do students usually eat for breakfast?6. What time do students go home from school?7. Do students practise any kind of sport after school?8. How long are the school breaks in the morning and in the afternoon?9. What do students do during breaks?
10. The school premises have got…11. How do students address their teachers?12. How do students spend most of their leisure time?13. Who pays for students’ school material?
14. Who pays for school lunches in the canteen?15. School lunch has six components. Which ones are 15. How many components does school lunch have?Missing? Bread; main course; water; dessert; __; __?16. Find out which of these items aren’t allowed in school lunch menus.17. Is a vegetarian menu offered every day?18. Are students allowed to refill their plates?
19. In the school canteen…20. On a scale from 0 to 10, how would you score the quality and amount of food served in the canteen?21. What is the maximum number of students in a class?22. How would you characterize the atmosphere at school?23. Do students wear uniforms?
24. Do students wear shoes in the classroom?25. Is there a bell ringing for lessons to start and finish?26. How long does each lesson take?27. Do students sleep in their own bedroom?28. How many bathrooms are there in their home?29. Does he/ she live in a house or in a flat?
30. What members exist in his/ her nuclear family?31. Who does most of the household chores?32. How do families have dinner?33. At home, what kind of food do families eat?
34. At the weekend, where do families spend their free time?35. Which classroom activities did you do during the lessons you attended?36. Did you notice any bullying activity at school?37. What was the most surprising learning or the best experience with your European friends?