Lupang Hinirang Lyrics Julian Felipe Bayang magiliw Perlas ng silanganan Alab ng puso Sa dibdib moy buhay Lupang HinirangDuyan ka nang magiting Sa manlulupig Di ka pasisiil Sa Dagat at bundok sa simoyAt sa langit moy bughaw May dilag ang tula At awit sa paglayang minamahal
Ang kislap ng watawat moytagumpay nanagniningning Ang bituin at araw niyay kailanpamay di magdidili Lupang araw ng luwalhatit pagsinta Buhay ay langit sa piling mo Aming ligaya nang pag May mang-aapi Ang mamatay ng dahil sayo
5 steps to Program Planning OBJECTIVES • To demonstrate that we are one with the Filipinos. • To showcase the beauty and pride of Philippines through Bulacan and it’s wondrous landmarks • To establish the station’s love and appreciation for nationalism and freedom. DETERMINE PRIORITY * TO SHOWCASE THE BEAUTY AND PRIDE OF PHILIPPINES THROUGH BULACAN AND IT’S WONDROUS LANDMARKS
3. Identify resources•Human resources. With the departure of two ourmembers, we recruited a new one. So even thoughfor quite some time, we were quite deficient withmanpower, so to speak, we still managed to comeup with a concept that we are all satisfied with. Weagain brainstormed and contributed our ideas thatare in line with the objectives of our station.•* Technical skills. We greatly relied again on thevideography and photography prowess and editingskills of some of our members.•* People skills. Since we had a two-day shoot, wewere exposed to various kinds of people that weencountered during different situations. These skillscame in handy when dealing with them and alsowith each other within our group.
* Listening skills. These skills are always a must for ourgroup because we make it a point that each of us respectsthe opinion and suggestion of everyone in the group.
4. Execute action programs* Just like with our station ID, we also had to two-day shoot.We divided the tasks among ourselves (cameramen, director,props men etc.) There was no problem regarding the conceptbecause we all agreed that the objectives of our nationalanthem were still in accordance with our station’s objectives.* We trooped around Bulacan and shot scenes that we believewill contribute to our objectives. We split up into two teams tolessen the time consumption and also for cheaper expenses.•Our free time and schedules were in sync as to avoidcomplications during the production and post-production.•* We keep in touch and updated about the status of ourproduction and designated tasks through electronic means(Facebook, texting and calling etc.)
5. Maintaining Control* Just like our past productions, we make it a point to check and re-check our work to make sure that we are indeed already contentedwith the outcome.* We get the group consensus in all of our undertakings because welike being united in our decisions.
For Logo/Station Name/Station IDULTIMATE TV (UTV) Channel 1VISIONA great, historical city like Malolos is worthy of an equallygreat public television station… one that is capable andcompetent in delivering community-building televisionprograms and services as the voice and the platform for itscommunity.UTV aims to be the voice of broadcasting freedom inMalolos. It will emphasize the issues of concern and thecultural richness of its people, the Malolenos throughinformation, discussion and entertainment. We aspire to bethe ultimate, the superior in bringing about change in localbroadcasting hence the channel choice – number 1.
PAG MULAT NG MATA PAG GISING SAUMAGANAGHAHANAP NG ORAS KUNG ANUANG GAGAWINITO ANG HILIG MO ITO ANGHINAHANAP SAAN KA PA!DITO KA NA....HANDA NA ANG LAHAT PARA SAYONASASABIK NA ANG BAWAT ISASUMABAY,TUMAWA,MAKISAYA ANG LAHATSAMA-SAMA SA UTVLAHAT NG HANAP MO NARITO NAHALINA ANG LAHAT MAKISAYANOON AT NGAYONHINDI MAGBABAGO
SAMA-SAMASAMA-SAMAITO ANG HILIG MO ITO ANGHINAHANAP SAAN KA PA!DITO KA NA...LAHAT NG HANAP MO NARITO NAHALINA ANG LAHAT MAKISAYANOON AT NGAYONHINDI MAGBABAGO
MISSIONUltimate TV endeavors to educate and enrich our community withquality programming and services that not only entertains but alsochallenges minds and contributes to a life of learning. We willdedicate our hardwork and passion in being the top unifying force inMalolos, a lens through which we can better understand our culturenot only as Malolenos, but as Bulakenyos and as Filipinos.
LOGO COLOR SCHEMERED - symbolizes the networks power to lead, to strengthen ones prideand the motive to enlighten its people and masses in all life aspects.BLUE - symbolizes the networks loyalty, intelligence and trust and also toshare its intention in imparting knowledge and wisdom.WHITE - symbolizes networks respect and devotion in showing what istrue and not to be biased.
5 steps in Broadcast Planning:1.ObjectivesUTV aims to be the voice of broadcasting freedom in Malolos.It will emphasize the issues of concern and the culturalrichness of its people, the Malolenos through information,discussion and entertainment. We aspire to be the ultimate,the superior in bringing about change in local broadcastinghence the channel choice – number 1.
Ultimate TV endeavors to educate and enrich ourcommunity with quality programming and services thatnot only entertains but also challenges minds andcontributes to a life of learning. We will dedicate ourhardwork and passion in being the top unifying force inMalolos, a lens through which we can better understandour culture not only as Malolenos, but as Bulakenyos andas Filipinos.
2. Determine priorityWe will dedicate our hardwork and passion in being the topunifying force in Malolos, a lens through which we can betterunderstand our culture not only as Malolenos, but as Bulakenyosand as Filipinos.
3. Identify resourcesOur group was given ample time to brainstorm and pool in our ideasand suggestions for our station name, channel and logo. All of us greatlycontributed to the outcome, to the end-products. Our collaborativeefforts are the resources we relied on for these tasks:* Human resources. As they say, “Two heads are better than one.” Weare consisting of 11 members so more heads worked together tobrainstorm ideas for our station name and logo. There were varioussuggestions but we finally settled for the word ULTIMATE because asour group number suggests, we aim to be number 1.•Drawing skills. When it came to designing logo, most of our membersstepped up and displayed their drawing prowess. We actually came upwith almost 10 suggestions for our prospective logo. We had a hard timechoosing just one so we decided to combine two.•*Physical resources. Like camera,tripod and props.
* Technical skills. Drawing the logo in Photoshop required theseskills. Also for the shooting of our station id, two of our membersserved as cameramen and director while the other one as the editorfor post-processing.* Writing skills. We drafted a script for our station ID, a sort of shotlist for the scenes and kinds of shots we would like to see.•Music and composing skills. Since we had to provide original musicand lyrics for our station ID, we turned to our members to come upwith words that are catchy and tune that has a recall – which willreflect our objectives as a local station.* People skills. Naturally in any group dynamics, it is a must to beconfident and establish rapport with each and every now. Beforedoing the tasks, we first assigned a leader and a co-leader to befacilitators in all of our undertakings. We are all very vocal andassertive in voicing out our opinions which helped in molding a bondbetween and among our members.* Listening skills. We also learned to be keen listeners when it cameto acknowledging and respecting each and every one take and opinionon matters regarding our station name and logo.
4. Executing of action programs* We gave each member a specific task. There were others who are assigned tofocus on the logo, the others on the Powerpoint presentation and writtenreport. For our station id, there are assigned to be the props men, cameramen,director, editor etc. Because it is easier that way and it entails responsibility tocarry out one’s task for the whole group.* We had a votation among us which logo to use and the meaning behind thecolor scheme of that particular logo.•We were basically united in choosing the word Ultimate for our channelname.* We focused on infusing the objectives of our station in our script for ourstation ID. We scheduled a two-day shoot focusing on the different places herein Malolos because we are situated as a local station here. The shooting dayswent well even though there were minor issues like the weather, monetary,conflicting ideas, availability of time etc. Still we managed to past thoseconcerns and proceeded in making a quality station ID.* After the compilation of our raw materials, we ensued in the post-production/processing.* We recorded for the jingle in the cheapest way possible but ensuring that itsquality is acceptable.
5. Maintaining control* All of our tasks and actions are first consulted with the group before finalizingeach and every one of them.* We do not stop editing and rehashing and polishing until we get to say thatthat product is worthy of a compliment.* We even had an extra half-day shoot for more raw materials for our station IDand we edited our logo, keeping in mind the various suggestions and commentswe received during the first presentation.* The group would meet and discuss every now and then, if our free time permitsto discuss and update each other about our different tasks and assignments.
TASKS:For station id/logo/station name* Alcantara, Diane Agatha – written report, camera provider* Avila, Maricon – designing of logo in Photoshop, cameraman,reporter/presenter* Cunanan, Patricia Maureen – cameraman, written report, suggested logodesign* Fajardo, Ana Ruth – powerpoint presentation, suggested logo design* Inocencio, Roanne – vision/mission, objectives, director/producer/,reporter/presenter, leader, camera/tripod provider* La-ruan, Jessie – suggested station name, reporter/presenter* Lee, Lady – reporter/presenter* Palad, Cherrie Anne - suggested logo design and station name, powerpointpresentation* Saraza, Benedict – props and projector, suggested station slogan/tagline* Ramos, Aldrin – editing/post-production of station ID* Rona, Reyes – reporter/presenter, color scheme of logo, suggested logo,director/producer, co-leader
For national anthem* Alcantara, Diane Agatha – written report, camera provider, props men* Avila, Maricon – computer provider for post-production, cameraman* Cunanan, Patricia Maureen – cameraman, written report, props men* Fajardo, Ana Ruth – powerpoint presentation,* Inocencio, Roanne –objectives, director/producer, leader, camera/tripodprovider* La-ruan, Jessie – props men* Lee, Lady – props men, compilation of all production works* Palad, Cherrie Anne - powerpoint presentation* Saraza, Benedict – props men* Ramos, Aldrin – editing/post-production of station ID* Rona, Reyes –director/producer, co-leader